to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Women On This Site

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #462792 at 29,May,15 20:31
i often wonder why there are any women at all on this site. At least 50% are likely men . 49% have such an attitude you never even get a hello no different than on the street if not worse and the remaining 1 % a complete waste of time and boring. So my question is. Why in the heck are you on this site? In most countries i visit outside the U.S. i can get a cute young big chested girl in my room before i could even get a response to a hello. Sadly the ones even 40 up have not learned that being stuck up has gotten them nowhere. Get a grip GIRLS being stuck up always backfires and second this is a SEX site.

Similar topics: 1.Bi Women commenting on pictures   2.I am 44 and straight. How do I get to meet women on this site?   3.HORNY WOMEN   4.Who's the hottest women on thi site?   5.Women of the site reveal yourselves!  

New Comment

Comments:
By DarkMax at 20,Oct,23 08:22 other posts of DarkMax 
Girls, who at the site is getting your attention and why?

By #443033 at 30,May,15 17:33
What I don't get is even though there are plenty of women on this site I don't see any comments on pics from them. I only get comments from guys on my pics. I'd like to see some comments from women too. Good or bad, I don't care. Just so I know my pics aren't only attracting guys. Not that I have a problem with that.
By JustWill at 30,May,15 20:34 other posts of JustWill 
A more logical (and less insulting) explanation for what you've experienced here is this:

Women do not have penises. As a result, they can never fully comprehend how much of a man's ego is tied to the size, shape and appearance of his wanger. Though they may get it on a basic level, it is largely a concept that a female can never truly grasp. Guys place more importance on their dicks; women tend to value the guy attached to the dick more. If you are a needy douche who must have his tallywacker proclaimed The Bestest Wiener in the Universe (and I am not saying that you are), the ladies just don't have time for that shit. Men, on the other hand, understand the ego/dingus tie...so they comment more often.
By #443033 at 30,May,15 20:41
I just get off on people seeing my nude pics and seeing their comments. It might be an attention thing. It might just be my exhibitionism. I don't care what they say as long as they saw it. Whether they like what they see is up to them. I can't stand those douchy fuckbags you mentioned in your comment.
By JustWill at 30,May,15 20:47 other posts of JustWill 
Which is very reasonable. Most people are here because they want to be seen. It is nice to be acknowledged so that you know that people have looked.
That's a lot different than the "look at my hardon and be amazed! You must now have sex with me because you are hypnotized by its manly grandeur" attitude that some guys have here.

By admin at 30,May,15 20:49 other posts of admin 
You missed the point. In short - most of women don't care about anyone's dick so naturally they don't comment and don't even want to see it.

Sigh. I should have stuck with strictly gay SYD, may be to make a "female side" was my biggest mistake about this site...
By JustWill at 30,May,15 20:51 other posts of JustWill 
I think that women do care about dicks, they just don't care about them in the same way that guys wish they would care about them.

By #443033 at 30,May,15 22:50
I didn't miss anyone's point. I just wanted to make an additional comment. Is that so wrong?

By #443033 at 31,May,15 17:58
By the way, how did you get a .org domain for this site? I didn't think this kind of site could get that. .net maybe but not .org.

I'm just curious. And weird.
By admin at 31,May,15 19:35 other posts of admin 
You cannot get .gov or .edu if you are not a government or an educational institute accordingly. But .org does not have any restrictions, they have been sold to anyone for years, it's just not too popular, that's why you do not see many of them.

I would prefer .com or .net indeed, because people tend to remember them better, but all suitable names were occupied already, and .biz and .info did not sound right at all.

However not formal this site is an organization of people after all.
By #443033 at 31,May,15 20:24
Makes sense. Also .biz and .info are not mainstream domains which would be even harder to remember.

By Gntlmn at 01,Jun,15 15:15 other posts of Gntlmn 
I like the site "as is"

By #472648 at 31,May,15 07:11
I have had an account here for about 3 to 4 years, and to be honest I'm not around as much as I used to be. I do, however, still get a lot of messages. I don't want to spend the time I actually am here to catch up with all of the new messages instead of talking to the friends I have made over the years, so I only reply to the ones that seem interesting and not rude and obnoxious. I'm very picky about who I reply to.

That being said: calling us "stuck up bitches" does not help your case at all. Have you considered the reason no one replies to you might be your attitude? Besides, we aren't obliged to answer every message we get. We aren't obliged to make friends with everyone we meet. Yes, this is a sex site, i'm aware of that. Yet my reasons of being here have little to do with looking for sexual encounters anymore. Maybe you should consider that not everyone is here for the same reason.

Just for the record, I am a nice person. I usually do not have an attitude unless you deserve one. I just apparently do not have as much free time to devote to this site as you do. The only one with an attitude right now is you.
By jayman73 at 31,May,15 13:41 other posts of jayman73 
Peekatchu is right. Everyone has different reasons for being on this site. Not all of us look at this site as some sexual fantasy website. I never really thought that was the purpose of this site. I always thought this was an adult website, where you can show your private parts of your body and have meaning discussion about adult themes, such as sex, but also other things too. For many of us, this site is not fantasy, in the sense we are somebody else. We are ourselves, just not revealing our true identity, like our name. I have created a fake name here, but mainly for personal security. I still am the same person, maybe a little less inhibitied, but the same person none the less. I tried the fantasy route, I didn't care for it. I got more turned on being myself. And that is where the conflict occurs. Those real people and the sexual fantasy people. Those who want meaningful adult discussions and those who want to make someone their sex slave. Again, everyone is on this site for different reasons.

Also, most women on this site can get up to 30 to 40 messages a day. So their time is spent is just sifting through all the messages. They get nice ones, funny ones, crude ones, so they have to decide which ones to respond to. It's easy to say they should respond to all messages, that would be polite, but try personally responding to 30 messages per day.

Also, how are you addressing these women. If you are saying, Hey my name is so and so, and let's be friends and how is the weather, that's one thing. But if you say something like, "Hey baby, starting sucking this and I want to stick that in you." That might be your problem. In real life, a pick up line like "Hey sweetheart suck my dick" is not going to get you too far with a pretty girl. I feel there needs to be respect, even on this site.

So perhaps, instead of calling members names, just try to make the best of it, and be patient and show respect and see what happens. Again I think it all comes down to the definition of this site, and what it is for different members.
By #472648 at 31,May,15 14:01
You hit the nail on the head. Except we sometimes get even more than 40 messages, especially when we're active on our accounts. Yes, replying to them all would be polite, I definitely agree and sometimes I feel bad that I don't, but then again it usually doesn't stick with one message back. If I do reply, most guys expect a conversation and I just can't have 40 conversations at once.
By JustWill at 31,May,15 14:16 other posts of JustWill 
Just because you are on a "sex" site, that doesn't mean you are obligated to engage with every drooling neanderthal who waves his dingus at you.
It doesn't mean you are a "STUCK UP BITCH", just that you are exercising judgement and good taste. Not your problem if some guy gets his fragile ego bruised.
By jayman73 at 31,May,15 14:35 other posts of jayman73 
Amen to that, Uni. Can I call you Uni or it is Mr. Unicorn or Mr. TheUnicorn. I want to show proper respect. Yes, nobody is required by law to respond to anything here. If you get a questionable message, not responding and leaving at that is fine.
By JustWill at 31,May,15 17:21 other posts of JustWill 
Although I like the "Mister" part, there is no need for formality. We are all friends here. Unicorn will do.

By #462792 at 30,May,15 01:07
Guess you miss the point. Granted women are far easier to chat with on the street than here. I am on this site to enjoy my free time.
By boc at 30,May,15 01:40 other posts of boc 
Do you show them your home made penis enlarger?
By bella! at 30,May,15 03:10 other posts of bella! 
Is that what he's using the tower of toilet tissue rolls for?

By JustWill at 30,May,15 04:41 other posts of JustWill 
If that was your point, you forgot to mention it in your original post. Unless you meant that calling women stuck-up and boring is how you enjoy your free time.
Weird hobby...

By #476377 at 31,May,15 07:19
Maybe women on the street do not realise right away that you are extra THICK

By mr_blue at 30,May,15 18:02 other posts of mr_blue 
And you wonder why the genuine women don't say anything here ?
Women have standards too....

Do you always take your inflatable on your vacation then ?
As you state "In most countries i visit outside the U.S. i can get a cute young big chested girl in my room before i could even get a response to a hello"
By #462792 at 30,May,15 20:08
By mr_blue at 30,May,15 20:25 other posts of mr_blue 
By JustWill at 30,May,15 20:35 other posts of JustWill 
You just got three "fuck you"s in a row!
Does that mean that coins are going to drop out of the slot?
By mr_blue at 30,May,15 21:06 other posts of mr_blue 
Kerching....

By #358797 at 30,May,15 02:23
Seriously? I've lost count of how many times I've seen your ass whining about this shit. The name of the site is showyourcunt... Not requiredtotalktoeveryjackasswhoshowsyouhisdong..... Grow the fuck up. And if it's so easy to pick up chicks elsewhere, then go do it. No sense in sitting at your desk acting like a butthurt little bitch cuz women don't reply to your cheesy advances on here.
By boc at 30,May,15 03:00 other posts of boc 

--------------------------------------- added after 41 seconds

I love mouthy women. Can you tell me off. That actually kind of turns me on.

By mr_blue at 30,May,15 17:58 other posts of mr_blue 

requiredtotalktoeveryjackasswhoshowsyouhisdong

that's a youtube channel isn't it !?...
By boc at 30,May,15 18:04 other posts of boc 
I'm looking it up now.

By JustWill at 30,May,15 20:39 other posts of JustWill 
Sure...

That's exactly what a "STUCK UP BITCH" would say.

How dare you not become entranced by the mighty, manly, magnificence of my dong!?

By boc at 29,May,15 23:01 other posts of boc 
Women get approached by men all the time. It is the nature of the ****. They have learned that it is best to be very selective.

By JustWill at 29,May,15 21:44 other posts of JustWill 
Here's my question to counter your question: Why the heck are you on this site if 100% of the female members don't meet your standards? If it's so easy for you to bag a real "cute young big chested girl", why aren't you out getting one instead of wasting your time angrily yelling at the poor ladies here?
By leopoldij at 29,May,15 22:07 other posts of leopoldij 
That's right. Why is he here if he can get cute young big chested girls?
Maybe he's looking for ugly old flat chested ones?

Adult Discussion Forum