Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Friends with Privilidges: Single & Married of both sexes

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #7976 at 04,May,09 18:52
FYI, this though began as a response to the "Your Fantasy? discussion and I thought it had merrit as a topic of it's own.

The concept of "Friends with Privileges" isn't new. When I was single I had several girlfriends who fit that description. We really didn't have a dating relationship but we did have a mutual sexual attraction that worked really well. When either of us needed some lovin, we just called and spent the night together. It was a very workable relationship.

For singles it works without strings. But for Married folks, it has the stigma of being an "Affair". The question is then, if a married gal or guy has more sexual needs than her/his partner, should they be able to address those needs by having a Friends with Privileges relationship that is completely non-threatening to his/her emotional bond at home.

Anyone care to weigh-in on this topic?

Similar topics: 1.Does it Matter if the person you are talking to is married or single?   2.single and need to have fun   3.Wanna see ur Cumpic   4.Who among your married friends, co-workers or acquaintances has a BIG SOFT COCK ?   5.Married once.  

New Comment

Comments:
By #5173 at 21,May,09 20:14
I have one friend with privilege and it works out great.we live 90 miles appart so we don't see each other very often,but when we do we try to find a place to get nude as quick as we can. we have a good hot fuck,suck session and then go back to being good friends,and socializing with our spouses and friends....
By #7976 at 22,May,09 00:21
You have a great relationship going here. Thanks for sharing.

By #6568 at 04,May,09 20:32
"....should they be able to address those needs by having a Friends with Privileges relationship that is completely non-threatening to his/her emotional bond at home. ..."

...Yes!

Adult Discussion Forum