Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Who among your married friends, co-workers or acquaintances has a BIG SOFT COCK ?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #388885 at 14,Jan,14 18:32
Who among your married friends, co-workers, or acquaintances has a nice big soft (flaccid cock)? You see it at the urinals ? or at gym ? or business trips ?

Similar topics: 1.Friends with Privilidges: Single & Married of both sexes   2.Who among your co-workers, friends, guys you know has a big SOFT cock when he takes it out at urinals ?   3.You like to see the underwear waistbands of friends, co-workers ?   4.Who do you know that has a nice big SOFT COCK ?   5.Leaving SYD - best wishes to all  

New Comment

Comments:
By Alwaysnude at 02,Dec,20 22:13 other posts of Alwaysnude 
My co worker and I work out at the same gym together for years now sauna shower he is twice as big as me. I hang out with he and his wife and I know he had to tell her becuase one she was talking about men with small dicsk can great lovers or dissapointment then asked me what I thought about that. I turned blushed and could not answer saying I dont know. she winked at me and said ok
--------------------------------------- added after 19 seconds

[deleted image]

By #358797 at 16,Jan,14 09:41
I'd never be able to answer this. I don't run around looking at everyone's dick....

By pifad at 15,Jan,14 16:39 other posts of pifad 
Mister Softee

By #196416 at 15,Jan,14 15:35
Ralph!
By bella! at 15,Jan,14 16:22 other posts of bella! 
No way! Ralph, REALLY!?

By bella! at 15,Jan,14 09:31 other posts of bella! 
Eric, definitely it is Eric!

Is that the response and name you were hoping for, Eric?

Adult Discussion Forum