Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Do guys love everything that's naked??

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #96728 at 14,Aug,10 19:32
I was wondering, do guys love everything that is naked or do you actually get grossed out by some of the pictures on the site? I for instance are grossed out by the view of assholes that look like caves people used to live in. don't get me wrong I love a good anal fuck,my man gets his 8 inch dick up there to his balls, but that can be done in a nasty but charming way. So tell me what are do's and don'ts