Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Wives and hormone therapy: Anyone been down this road?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #83586 at 19,Aug,10 01:10
My wife has next to no sex drive and hasn't for some time now. She is 40 and very angry about small stuff alot, moody, does not want any kind of physical contact, yet treats others as if nothing is wrong. She told me the other morning that she felt like things weren't right and that she might have a hormone imbalance but afterwards refused to go see someone. Does anyone else have this problem? Is this a hormone imbalance or could it be the onset of menopause?