Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

What does everyone think about pierced dicks?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #94263 at 22,Aug,10 14:48
Mine is pierced quite alot. But what do people here think about any cock or scrotum piercings?

Similar topics: 1.Pierced body parts   2.Pierced pussys   3.comment on my pierced dick please. do you like it?   4.should i get pierced   5.Pierced dick  

New Comment

Comments:
By princea at 05,Aug,13 17:51 other posts of princea 
I love mine .but I don't like them overdone.one is enough.after that they start to lose their appeal.but that's just my opinion!

By #361268 at 04,Aug,13 10:35
I had my pa done about 40yrs ago and i love most of the people that see it love it it is the best thing i ever did was to have a pa

By bigone21 at 29,Jul,13 22:19 other posts of bigone21 
like any kind of surplus, it looses class directly.

goes for gold & jewelry, tattoos and piercings, if you can't hold back on the amount of it, if quantity goes over quality, it looses all expression and gets to be a freaky thing.

modesty looks better!

By Ray10754 at 29,Jul,13 15:35 other posts of Ray10754 
I have several piercings includeing my 0 gauge P/A!
I think they are a matter of choice as to each individule,I happen to like mine and also enjoy seeing and playing with those of others

By pifad at 23,Aug,10 21:34 other posts of pifad 
Not my cup of tea

By #43515 at 23,Aug,10 16:50
Like a pierced cock [ frenum like mine is the hottest] Shaved and pierced is even better

By #33070 at 22,Aug,10 21:02
I thick a few of them look hot The pa and I like piercings in the fernum. I like to get one there

By #59855 at 22,Aug,10 18:36
From Matt's Wife: I like them, I will eventually have Matt get more and more piercings

Adult Discussion Forum