to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

ANYONE PLEASE HUMILIATE & DEGRADE ME

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #91744 at 29,Aug,10 22:14
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION, but I am finding it hard to get others to make fun of me and my little pathetic clit dick. So please feel very free to humiliate and degrade me here and on my profile page and pictures. The more humiliating the comment the more aroused I become. So please have fun with it and fire up those humiliating comments. I cant wait to hear your comments people.

Similar topics: 1.PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!!!!! HUMILIATE MY LITTLE PICKLE PLEASE!!!!!!!   2.ANYONE PLEASE HUMILIATE & DEGRADE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   3.Humiliate my little dick and degrade me   4.ANYONE PLEASE HUMILIATE & DEGRADE ME FOR MY TINY COCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   5.# PLEASE EVERYONE HUMILIATE AND DEGRADE MY TINY DICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

New Comment

Comments:
By Bendy at 02,Jun,13 05:02 other posts of Bendy 
Plz make fun of its flimsines

By slipper at 30,Aug,10 05:24 other posts of slipper 
I've sent you a PM. Let me know if it is what you had in mind!
By #91744 at 30,Aug,10 23:22
thank you so much for taking the time to humiliate my little cock slipper.I enjoyed the humiliation very very much. I wish more people would take the time to do exactly what you did for me. I cant thank you enough. Feel free to humiliate me some more if you would like you hung beauty.
By slipper at 31,Aug,10 02:52 other posts of slipper 
Glad you liked it, though humiliation is not really my style. But, since you did, when I get the chance I'll try to do more.

Adult Discussion Forum