Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

sex question

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #100292 at 31,Aug,10 00:59
Hey folks! This is Gino and I am new to this site. I have loaded 2 pics of the cock so far with many to come. I was wondering, I am 32 and have been with the same lady for 12 years. She has been my only. Is sex different or "feel" different with other partners?

Similar topics: 1.FIRST CONTACT WITH A GUY   2.question   3."Answer"   4.Question for gay or bisexual men.   5.A question for my fellow Bi's, Gays, and or Lesbians...  

New Comment

Comments:
By #535695 at 19,Jun,17 01:51
Each one is different but as the old saying goes: "They're all pink inside" If you have had a good relationship for twelve years keep that gal and keep it alive. Maybe try new things together.

By leopoldij at 18,Jun,17 19:37 other posts of leopoldij 
It's always a different experience. That's what's nice about it.

By Aussie123 at 01,Sep,10 12:25 other posts of Aussie123 
Every partner is different...some boring, with no adventure to try something new.!! with others.. well off the planet..if you think about the different body types..think about the different mind set..all women do it, some more than others. even men are the same !! some straight, some Bi, Sissy, tranny and gay.. all like sex just a little different.. SO...try as many as you can..be adventures.. and enjoy the experience a bit of pain does go a long way

Adult Discussion Forum