Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Str8, Bi or just Curious???

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #94006 at 11,Sep,10 08:09
Why do so many guys who claim 2b str8 look at pics of other guys dicks???

Similar topics: 1.Jacking w/ Str8 Friends   2.some STR8 guys confuse me!!   3.str8 lads   4.Curious str8 21 year old guy wants to chat about sucking and more   5.How do I tell my str8 friend that I want to give him head  

New Comment

Comments:
By #7976 at 16,Sep,10 21:55
I don't take particular interest in guys cocks however, there is a general curiosity on my, and I presume most men, to survey what is typically unavailable for viewing. I know what my cock is like in every variation of it's presentation however, mine is only one of thousands of designs. Looking at another humans body whether it's men looking at men or women looking at women doesn't determine whether your straight, bi, or homosexual. It's a persons inner feelings while viewing the body that determine that, and their actions upon their thoughts.

By #93842 at 16,Sep,10 17:23
There are some really beautiful cocks out there and i want to suck them hard.

But I would never want to please a man, or fuck, or "hold" him. I only get close to woman and find it very awkward to do gay things even if i force myself to. That makes me bi-curious
By spermkiss at 16,Sep,10 19:58 other posts of spermkiss 
I think that you are a completely normal straight man who likes to suck cocks. There are lots (and I do mean LOTS) of other straight men like you out there. They could never have an emotional or romantic relationship with another man, but they like to suck guys off. Relax, you're just fine.

By #102374 at 15,Sep,10 18:52
i luv to see a smooth shaved cock. my shorts have been wet for 2 days looking at these cocks. i am str8, but when she toyed my ass i liked it. love pussy but some of these cocks look fabulous.
By #102374 at 15,Sep,10 20:13
never tasted anyones cum, except my own of course.

By spermkiss at 15,Sep,10 16:32 other posts of spermkiss 
I want to say upfront that I am niether straight nor bi, I'm as gay as they come. However, it has been my observation over the years that ALL MEN, gay, bi-sexual and straight, like to look at other men's dicks. It's a guy thing that cuts across all sexual orientations. And men especially like to look at hard dicks and men like to see other men ejaculate. Again, it's very much a guy thing.

Adult Discussion Forum