She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

No teeth.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #61644 at 16,Sep,10 18:20
Anyone give a blowjob without their teeth in? Anyone get gumjobs? Swallow?

Similar topics: 1.blow jobs with no teeth   2.cocksucker wanting teeth removed   3.Blowjobs   4.Love your kids and family. Life can be gone tomorrow.   5.Need a cum-dumpster  

New Comment

Comments:
By #87092 at 03,Sep,11 05:46
yeah man i met up this older lady tonight. she gave me the best blowjob ever. it surprised me cause she took her teeth out and it felt amazing. then she swallowed after i got off in her mouth. im going to try and get her to do it again. it was great. everyone should try it at least once
By #71915 at 09,Sep,11 00:39
I'd love to have it with a lady like that! My oldest so far is 48, I think she was, an ex nurse! Damn she was good!
By #87092 at 09,Sep,11 04:45
well this one was 42 and she was great

By spermkiss at 16,Sep,10 19:16 other posts of spermkiss 
Have a look at the Forum question "Cocksucker Wanting Teeth Removed" for some discussion on this very subject.

I'm an avid cocksucker myself and I have a full set of healthy teeth which I wouldn't dream of having removed, but I've received several mind blowing gumjobs from men who removed their dentures. They seem to approach sucking cock with a vigor and enthusiasm that we with teeth can only dream about.

I asked SYD member skone, a cocksucker with dentures who removes them to fellate, about this in a Private Message and he reported back that feeling a penis not only on his lips and tongue, but also on his gum tissue is a really fine experience. He had his teeth extracted for dental health reasons, but the fact that it enhanced his pleasure in performing fellatio was a nice fringe benefit. And the men he sucks off like it too.

Finally, on the subject of swallowing, I always swallow. ALWAYS! I feel that if a man is kind enough to give me his sperm, it would be rude to reject that gift by spitting it out. I like the idea that his sperm will go down into my gut, be digested and turn into muscle tissue in my body. Part of him will become part of me. That's a really good feeling.

Adult Discussion Forum