to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

best way to shave??

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #104863 at 21,Sep,10 21:06
When I shave my pubic hair off I usually get a little rasor burn and I was wondering if anyone has some good techniques to avoid that.

Similar topics: 1.To shave or not to shave, that is the question?   2.to people who shave   3.to shave or not to shave   4.Why do guys shave their pubes ?   5.to shave or not to shave ?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #92257 at 02,Oct,10 20:41
Try using hair remover such as "Nair" or Veet" and instead of wiping it away as the instructions say, use a decent multiblade razor and lightly shave away the creme instead. I had the same problem as you and tried this and really liked the results. I used my wife's VEET with moisturizer and it came out very soft and smooth down there. No stubble and my wife enjoyed it.
By #101402 at 03,Oct,10 22:46
DO NOT AND I REPEAT DO NOT NAIR YOUR PUBES. It says right on the bottle not for sensitive skin or private areas. Had a friend who did this as a dare in high school, burned his nuts so bad he couldn't walk for a week. Was hilarious but I've grown up since then. Trust me don't do it!
By #92257 at 03,Oct,10 23:38
I've done it several times now with no ill effects whatsoever. Your friend may have had sensitive skin or left in on to long. Women use this on their bikini lines to avoid stubble or ingrown hairs caused by shaving.
By #101402 at 03,Oct,10 23:45
Bikini line isn't a scrotum, maybe it was b/c you used veet instead of Nair. After doing a little research I've found that they have come out with for men foam. Use that its for pubes. They came out with it b/c so many guys were nair'ing their pubes even tho it says on bottle not to.

By spermkiss at 23,Sep,10 03:24 other posts of spermkiss 
I had this problem too. About eight years ago I went with the permanent solution and had all of the hair from my navel down and around to above my anus removed with a laser. It's nice to be permanently hairless.

Adult Discussion Forum