Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Announcement for those who support this site [Admin]

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by admin at 30,Sep,10 16:44  other posts of admin
The Aebill billing I was using for this site decided to drop 3d party processing as of 1st of October. It has nothing to do with me personally or this site, it's their general decision. They will work only with those who have $25'000 per month turnover. Since this site does not have even 1/10 of this, I had to switch to another processor - SegPay.

It's totally OK, I've been using it for years on my other sites. It's more old and I think more reliable. It was just more complicated to install, that why I did not use it from the beginning.

I tested it, indeed, and all seems to be working - points and memberships. But if something does not work - don't hesitate to contact me and report the problem.

All your old memberships will be still supported by Aebill. I you want to cancel them - go to Aebill. However, there is no need to cancel them and subscribe via SegPay. The site will be tracking your subscriptions via both Aebill and SegPay.