Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Admin

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #132188 at 19,Aug,11 08:37
your site gets better and better ...... thanks from us all for providing this for us And that means all. at the end of the day Admin provides this and it dont come for free so let him know. It dont mean pay but support this. you all enjoy it soooooo

Similar topics: 1.admin gay or straight or other   2.Auto logout...Question for Admin.   3.Polling : What A Greeat Idea   4.RANDOM BULLSHIT.......DUMPSTER EDITION!   5.Deletions,alexblue,monted and the admin,  

New Comment

Comments:
By pifad at 22,Aug,11 16:22 other posts of pifad 
I agree. Great site and service you provide for us Admin. And you are a nice guy as well. It's eveident in how you handle disputes. Good man. Take a bow!

By admin at 19,Aug,11 12:06 other posts of admin 
Thanks. It's good to know people like this site.
However I'm not sure what you are referring to by "gets better". Does not seem like I've done much recently.
By #92909 at 20,Aug,11 01:54
I am sure he loves us all too but there is a bug in here....
By #92909 at 20,Aug,11 01:56
get some raid
By pifad at 22,Aug,11 16:20 other posts of pifad 
Monted, you are funny. I just swatted my screen! LOL

By fila1305 at 21,Aug,11 08:23 other posts of fila1305 
I agree with the others. This a great site with the majority being nice, descent members.

Please keep up the good work, Admin!

By #157964 at 21,Aug,11 06:38
i appreciate that you can delete your pics when YOU want to. i posted on another site that only allows deletions after 1000 views, and that happens a lot sooner for some than for others
By admin at 21,Aug,11 06:46 other posts of admin 
Seems strange. All these pics are yours so I don't see why could I place any restriction on ability to delete your own stuff. Besides there are so many pics submitted every day that it does not make any sense at all.

By #10886 at 19,Aug,11 12:49
I agree. Some of the changes are subtle, but you keep evolving the site, and it does get better all the time. Most of us ignore the silliness, and enjoy the site and our friends on it.

Thanks Oh Great nimdA !!!

By #132188 at 19,Aug,11 12:54
By #59855 at 19,Aug,11 18:48
From Matt's Wife:

Adult Discussion Forum