Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

masturbation technique

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #13891 at 20,May,09 17:17
what is the best masturbation technique?

Similar topics: 1.MASTURBATION CONTESTS   2.Mutual Masturbation   3.Want to know your wanking technique   4.Best orgasm: fucking, BJ, or JO?   5.Jelq technique  

New Comment

Comments:
By leopoldij at 18,Oct,16 01:35 other posts of leopoldij 
The best is this: Get a girl, preferably one you don't know that well or don't know at all, and ask her to make a fist. Stick your cock in there and use her fist to masturbate. Ask her if she also wants to actively help the process by moving her hand. This is the greatest technique. If her friend also wants to join in our just watch, even better@

By #9210 at 31,May,09 15:27
Stroking into a condom is a nice change. Tried the vaccuum cleaner a cpl of times, different bottles, rubber gloves or fruit.
By #519017 at 17,Oct,16 12:50
Yeah. Masturbating wearing a condom can be nice. That tight feel round my hard shaft, no need to bother with lube, the thought of doing something slightly erotic, and not having to mop up squirted cum afterwards! Though there are better uses for a condom!

By #289712 at 09,Apr,14 14:54
Mine are pretty everyday, I guess.. I'll usually either lube up using the traditional method, or I'll simply rub my frenulum. Both are equally effective, depends on the day. Sometimes, when I'm just about there, I will lightly, with just a fingertip, rub my ass to bring on and enhance my orgasm.

By #457048 at 06,Apr,14 02:33
dosnt matter how ya do it the end result is always the same
By #447598 at 08,Apr,14 13:05
Actually it matters a lot to me. o.o Does it always feel the same to you?
By #428387 at 08,Apr,14 13:18
Sheesh that's a lot of effort just to rub one out .To much hard work (pun intended) sounds like your winding up an old grandfather clock .Never tried hands free ??. I hope you don't pay a lot for your gym fees seems a waste if your spending all that time in the shower jacking off.
By #447598 at 08,Apr,14 13:29
But you don't even know what I do? xD

Maybe I'm not even talking about masturbating /myself/. >.>
By #428387 at 08,Apr,14 19:23
Sorry friend my remakes where aimed at Horny1
By #447598 at 08,Apr,14 20:51
Hard to guess. =P

By foreskinfetish at 08,Apr,14 14:01 other posts of foreskinfetish 
I don't know that it's the best, but I enjoy it immensely- I hold my foreskin open and dribble some spit into it to lube up the head, then pinch the tip of the skin closed. Next, while still keeping it pinched closed, I stretch it forward, then back until my fingers bump against the tip of the head. I do this back and forth rapidly and finally, cum inside my foreskin. It's a really great feeling! Also, it doesn't make a mess. I can release it into some t.p. without it getting all over. I also like to leave the leftover cum under the skin to keep the head moist. I like to do all this without ever skinning it back!
--------------------------------------- added after 9 hours

I should also mention that medications I take prevent me from getting an erection, but masturbating this way, it doesn't matter. I cum just fine even though my penis is totally soft and limp.

By #378916 at 06,Apr,14 01:31
My "go to" is reverse grip, where the thumb side of my hand is facing my body.

By #323075 at 11,Jan,13 11:03
I Love it with the shower head!
By shackles at 04,Apr,14 16:28 other posts of shackles 
+1

By #289712 at 04,Apr,14 15:52
All the techniques I use are great, When I masturbate, whatever makes me cum!

By Erector at 28,Jun,13 01:33 other posts of Erector 
I wouldn't say it's the best but it's different. If you have a jacuzzi or pool, sit or stand so that one of the jets blows right on the underside of your penis. (At least that's where it works best for me. You might experiment and see what works best for you.) Don't touch your cock at all. Just let the water jet do all the work. It takes a while (which is why it's so good) and the ending is exquisite. When you're really close it seems to take forever to push yourself over the edge but then when you finally release, it's amazing.

By duder7676 at 02,Jan,13 20:48 other posts of duder7676 
A banana peel works great..

By #1501 at 23,May,09 21:38
Use some KY Jelly

By #6568 at 20,May,09 17:49
The best technique is to NOT have a favourite technique!!...

.......Variety is the spice of life and to keep to just one is to waste a lot of pleasure and potential. Be inventive and sensual and you will find a whole repertoire of methods which will last you a lifetime.....
By #9482 at 20,May,09 19:33
Well spoken!
By #5532 at 20,May,09 19:34
Perfect answer. It is nice to have "the old standby", but even better to experiment a bit to see what else works.
By #13891 at 20,May,09 21:22
what is "the old standby"?
By #6568 at 20,May,09 22:30
She is talking figuratively,...as in; whatever is your 'usual' method, then THAT is your old standby.....

....Get it now?

Adult Discussion Forum