pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

more trouble than hes worth

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #101402 at 04,Oct,10 03:51
I'm gonna be ballsy and make this post in direct reference to Monted* any his many fakes. I've only been using SYD for about a month but have already experienced the child that would be Monted*. For absolutely no reason this ass decided to target me in chat one day calling me a fake. I'd never seen the douche before and laughed at him and said I wasn't a fake he could believe whatever he wanted and continued my conversation. So then the spam in chat started, 4-5 different users started saying the exact same phrase as him, down to emotes. I laughed again, and he responded that he would ruin me on this site. I said what's to ruin if I'm a fake. He got quiet and after a few mins said check my page. He had filled it with garbage and burned all of my points, and down voted every pic I had at the time. He laughed in chat and called me fake over and over on many accounts b/c I was blacklisting them. Finally I got pissed and took
just to shut him up. Then he said something about enjoy the ban and I was instantly banned from chat. Since then I have run into quite a few people who have had similar problems with him. So I sent a pm to admin only to get a rude, if you do it ill ban you, but we know about him and don't care type reply.
So I'm making this as basically a place where people can share similar stories about him and MAYBE if we get enough admin will finally acknowledge this problem and put a stop to it.
Only person on this site who deserves the right to ban someone all by themselves is admin.
Anyways monted* rant over

Similar topics: 1.Trouble getting laid   2.am i worth a fuck .an or women)   3.Cock and body "value"   4.Trouble keeping erection up :(   5.Finally got back in the site, anyone else have trouble the last month?  

New Comment

Comments:
By JustWill at 29,Aug,15 13:15 other posts of JustWill 
Not anymore...

By #431354 at 28,Sep,14 13:13
love is in the air, some want what they cant have by the way wasnt someone reported to the abuse page lately?
By bella! at 28,Sep,14 14:59 other posts of bella! 
You're delusional if you think ppl want what you have. Too bad you have to wait another year to vote......
By #431354 at 28,Sep,14 15:41
did yur hand get slapped again
By bella! at 28,Sep,14 15:47 other posts of bella! 
You are a pathetic joke!

By bella! at 28,Sep,14 13:11 other posts of bella! 
Here's another thread that speaks highly about duh king.
By admin at 28,Sep,14 15:04 other posts of admin 
Why do you bump a thread from 4 years ago? Monted was banned since then at least twice. His behavior was never a sec.ret to me, but unlike some others he can adapt to the rules and make conclusions out of bans.
By bella! at 28,Sep,14 15:14 other posts of bella! 
WAIT A DARN MINUTE! Do you only see what others do and not MONTED's actions?

Days ago he started with his petty bullshit, which I overlooked. He started his bullshit up today with JustWill and pulled me into it. If you are going to chastise or reprimand, please be fair.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Adapt, adapt, that's a bunch of crap! He uses the edit option and whines the loudest!

Adult Discussion Forum