Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

What do you use to lube yourself up with ?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #77154 at 05,Oct,10 02:32
Most of the time I stroke dry, but when Im real horny I'll use a silicone lube ( like millenium ID) or even cut off a chute of my aloe plant and smother my cock with aloe juice. Another good product to promote circulation is from the health food store called Traumels. I use this mostly for vacuum pumping. How about you ?

Similar topics: 1.lube survey   2.Favorite lube?   3.Lube for anal   4.Other safe anal lube alternatives   5.what lube do you use to blow your load?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #269759 at 15,Sep,12 20:31
I like vegetable oil at home. When I am in a hotel i use the complimentary body lotion, if they provide it

By hytiger at 06,Oct,10 07:46 other posts of hytiger 
I don't use lube.
My cock hasn't been mutilated, so it works as it was designed to
By #187354 at 15,Sep,12 13:23
Lucky you!

By #266443 at 14,Sep,12 04:32
I use my foreskin mostly but when I'm really at it sometimes I will use lotion for sensitive skin. It stays moist but my cock doesn't feel greasy like with oil, and doesn't stink quite as readily under the FS than oils.

By #62682 at 13,Sep,12 23:32
Durex play feel, with a drop of water, or pasante lube with water, slides like a hot whoopsy off a shiny shovel.

By #88663 at 05,Oct,10 17:43
It depends, if I'm planing a jerkoff ill use lube such as ID.or vaselene, baby oil, hand cream.......but if its spur of the moment I mostly use my saliva! I have used cooking oil, and a few other odd lubes!

Adult Discussion Forum