to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Complaining about internet pictures

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #96728 at 07,Oct,10 09:07
I see all these people complain about fake pics, but those are the ones that dominate the "most visited in the past 5 days" pages... I just don't get that if everybody hates it so much they go look at it anyway. This way it pays to put them up there and people also post comments like they are talking to the girl / boy itself.

I sugest stop looking (at the pics that are obviously internet) and it won't pay to post such pics

What do you think?

Similar topics: 1.HOLY SHIT IN A CELESTIAL BUCKET!!!   2.The inevetablility of non-original internet photos - a possible solution   3.When did you start taking penis pictures?   4.Anonymously voting down pictures   5.Showing pictures downloaded from the internet?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #70814 at 14,Oct,10 21:38
Very good point !!!!

By #7976 at 14,Oct,10 21:18
Point well maid. However, it sometimes takes a while to figure out which are the professional pix from the internet and which are from very good amateur photographers. I have been guilty of finding a picture obviously "internetish" but I still look anyway. That being said, I will typically ignore that site ever-after as I like seeing the "normal, natural" people; the ones like I.

By #34386 at 08,Oct,10 15:03
Absolutely right, a internet pic is generally a easy way to the main page, and worse are the comments to the fake pixs. at least lately the volume of fake pics have reduce a little, not long ago the main page was 95 percent fake!! maybe that means that thing are improving. personally my pixs 100% me

Adult Discussion Forum