Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

The 5 non-sexual reasons youre likely to respond to someone?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #7976 at 22,Oct,10 03:34
We all have our way of describing our perfect man/woman but what five things about someones add make you more likely to respond to them?

[1] She is a married woman/couple: Since I'm the same, I like talking with someone with a similar background. I find the conversations more arousing and interesting. Plus, if there is any fantasy of actually meeting, I would want it to be with a married woman/couple.

[2] The person is over 30 years old: I do love to spend time with young women but I have, for the most part, always had older lovers and I find the intellectual ability of a mature woman to talk about or participate in a sexual conversation really stimulating.

[3] The woman in the photos is obviously the only one in the ad: When there are two, three, or more women on an ad page, it's impossible to tell which one is desiring to be contacted. If the add has a lot of people in it, it usually means the photos are fake or off the internet and it's typically impossible to tell which.

[4] The woman gives you ample information in the headline of the ad: When a woman tells you her age, marital status, location, and sexual preference, it keeps one from trying to contact someone else who has no interest in them and never will. It also gives at least some points of common interest to open a conversation.

[5] A woman's ad has one or more photos and at the very least, an avatar of herself. Ads where there are no photos are instant turn-offs for me. There doesn't have to be an entire photo layout, but one or two good photos that make her appealing to contact.

Extra credit is given for: photos that are clear, full figure, and some part of a face visible; saying you're looking for a sexual partner; and giving at least a simple indication that you appreciate nice complements on your photos, blogs, or discussion topics.

Now it's your turn.