She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Married men - reasons for seeking a fwb buddy

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #81784 at 25,Sep,16 15:04
Setting aside the contentious issue of seeking sexual activity outside of marriage (with/without your spouse's knowledge or permission), I'm curious to know at what age you became interested in this, and your main motivation for finding a buddy - besides the obvious 'getting off' I guess. Were/are you seeking male bonding or closeness, a confidant to share deeper sexual needs you felt/feel your wife wouldn't understand or go along with, or some other need? Or was/is it actually just the lure of sexual pleasure and release with no emotional or romantic attachment?

Similar topics: 1.straight with a jack off fantasy   2.Married men with jack off buddy's   3.Here are another reasons to leave the site   4.Looking for 310area jerk off buddy   5.Straight guys looking for a buddy  

New Comment

Comments:
By knewbi at 17,Nov,21 17:27 other posts of knewbi 
For me it was just that curiosity thing. For a number of years I had wondered about sucking cocks and I finally decided that it was time to stop the nonsense and go for it. If I did not like it the wondering would be over. Never thought that I would like it so much that it would become my main sexual interest... Oh, I still love sex with women and all but if given a choice of either or on the same day I would probably go for the cock...

By kebmo at 26,Sep,16 07:40 other posts of kebmo 
I seek out first timers on Craigslist. I do this because they are safer than the "players" out there. They are usually married or in a relationship and about 30 years old. The most common reason they visit me is because they want to suck cock. It's not about them getting sucked off or even cumming. They want to experience sucking a cock, and often want to wear panties. These guys have been curious for 2-10 years before they do it. I even met a guy that was curious for 20 years! Fuck, did he ever go crazy on my cock. I talk to them via e-mail for a couple of days before we meet and I always ask how long they've been curious. I often just lie back and enjoy watching them suck their first cock with great enthusiasm. They don't come for any emotional needs but just to suck my cock; and being naked with another guy is hot for them too. Almost always they start out on their knees, the way they've visoned it for all those years. About one third come back again and the others, I think, have satisfied that urge and are OK now. Something of a community service.
By spermkiss at 26,Sep,16 15:29 other posts of spermkiss 
"...they visit me because they want to suck cock." "It's not about them getting sucked off or even cumming." "...did he ever go crazy on my cock." "...suck their first cock with great enthusiasm." "...just to suck my cock..." "Something of a community service."

Man, have you ever said a lot of mouthfuls here. Pun very much intended. You are indeed performing a fine community service here. By making your cock available to these cocksuckers and by giving them your loads of sperm, you are performing a very valuable service here. Yes, there are cocksuckers who are doing it because they expect, or at least hope for, reciprocation, but most are not. They are doing it because they want to experience the pleasure, satisfaction and the feeling of accomplishment of bring another man to climax and taking his load.
By #463848 at 17,Nov,21 12:11
There are others who gain as much satisfaction from mutual masturbation. One of the safest of sexual encounters as far as STDs are concerned.

By onthelose at 25,Sep,16 23:25 other posts of onthelose 
I have been married for 50 years and not a day goes by that I wish I could have more sex. I started to think of men in that light probably about 20 years ago. I have never come close to having a sex buddy. The men I associated with were homophobes and I couldn't talk about what I wanted. That doesn't mean I don't care deeply for my wife, I do, she just has never been a sexual person. I think now that I am retired I have more time to think about sex, but I am out of circulation and don't go anywhere my wife doesn't and you have to br very careful you don't offend a man by suggesting sex. Much the same with women . The wrong person could ruin your life, just not worth it.
By spermkiss at 26,Sep,16 15:42 other posts of spermkiss 
Sir, you are in a very sad situation here. You've been married fifty years so I am presuming that in many ways life with your wife is satisfactory. But you want more sex than she is able to give you. And you're contemplating contact with a man or men as a way to get it.

I gotta ask, have you broached this subject with her? Many women would be upset if their husband were to seek sexual satisfaction with another woman, though even there, some would not. But they have no problem what-so-ever with their husband getting sexual satisfaction with another man. Your wife might even find this an exciting idea and it could charge up her libido. 'Just a suggestion.

By #485312 at 26,Sep,16 23:12
what she doesn't know wont hurt her...take up 'golf or fishing' two of the most boring hobbies on earth that women hat/e, and go cruising or find some men online..theres no shortage of blokes just like you that would love to suck your cock and get sexual with you..sometimes its best to have a sexy sec/ret than live a celebrant life..life's too short to regret anything..it should be lived to the fullest..don't waste a minute regretting not having tried l say *lix*

Adult Discussion Forum