to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

alittle confused

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #98247 at 22,Oct,10 19:46
I am attracted to women....not men.but I get turned on by dicks and thinkin about sucking and getting fucked.I ve ccame in my own mouth and after I am really discussed....but I have done it more times. Its like before I cum I'm gay...but after I cum...I'm not? wtf is this?

Similar topics: 1.confused   2.Really wish i was alittle bigger   3.please tell my bf what you think of him   4.Online men's site profile says "Not into hook ups" while featured pic is of nice big cock. lol   5.Confused  

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 22,Oct,10 21:50 other posts of spermkiss 
I agree with what both WynneJones and dreason have said. When a man gets so horny he can't see straight he'll do anything with anybody to get a climax. The sex drive is very powerful.

As dreason has alluded to, my take is that you are mostly straight, but you have some gay interest and would be able to respond and perform in a man-on-man sexual situation. At least until you had your own orgasm and then you interest might wane.

My number one question at this point is if you have ever been with a man. If not, I'd very much recommend that you try hooking up with another man to see how it goes. We gay men can be very accommodating to first timers, so if you're upfront and honest with the guy you could have a very satisfying experience. If the man is someone you like and can relate to, you just might find that your interest does not diminish very much after you get off.

As dreason has said, you're an adult, you're not hurting anyone, you can do whatever you want with whomever you want, so get out there and enjoy your sexuality.

Send me a Private Message if there is anything you want to discuss privately or if I can be of further help. My best wishes.

Adult Discussion Forum