Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

All dicked up and no game

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #120667 at 28,Nov,10 17:45
We post our pics on here, we shot our loads, we jack to the next pic, we measure our tools, we spread our legs, we ram things in, we ask for comments, we hope we're liked, we try and measure up, we compair ourselves, we will get naked for total strangers, but does it ever go any further then that? Do we ever get together and show our dicks and cunts off? do we ever see who can shot the best load? take the most dick? have a group photo? all naked and no where to go???????