to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

What age did you first cum or fuck Please give juicy details.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #122095 at 02,Dec,10 20:55
I first came when I was about 8. My cock had been going stiff for a year a two - it came up when least expected and had become embarrassing. I had always liked looking at girls. I had already gone out with nothing on under my coat and it gave me a thrill and checked the instructions on my Mother's Tampax to check about female anatomy. Later I looked in medical books. Anyway, as I was saying I was 8 and had noticed it felt nice when I played with my cock. This day, I was on my own in the house with my pants down and I decided to play longer. I was totally surprised when a fountain of strongly smelling white goo shot and oozed from my little cock. It was lovely - my body felt suddenly relaxed and I felt dizzy. I had to sit down, my legs felt suddenly weak. This was to be the start of a life of regular wanking and sex.

I wanked at school under the desk when I went to the senior school, in the school washroom cubicles, at home in the washroom, at work and in public toilet cubicles. I always had a pinup book with me for wanking. I still do. Often I wanked 3-4 times a day right until I met my now wife. I wank much less now that I am married and then just for fun. One time, when I was 12 a fellow pupil pointed out in the classroom that my cock was hanging out - I don't know what I had been doing. I later learned how to prolong the time it took to cum. Sometimes I could cum at least five times in a night. Before I got married I could wank every day, but since married we fuck at least once a day. Now I wank about once a week, though I did wank almost every day