to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

If you had to pick ONLY 1 member to have sex with...who would it be? Don't cheat....lol....pick just 1. :)

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #61152 at 09,Dec,10 06:41
I think I'll take "KATIA". She's so freakin' sexy. Her ass just drives me nuts. And I'm pretty sure she's real....she's got hundreds of pics and other than a few...I see the same tattoo in all of them. I just wish I spoke Italian!

Similar topics: 1.Sex with celebrity?   2.Fake fems vs real fems behavior   3.Pick A Member ?   4.who on this site has the best bodies and features. male and female.   5.Good bands  

New Comment

Comments:
By botanic at 17,Dec,10 21:53 other posts of botanic 
I think it would be neller ,, lovely juicy cunt and great arse .. sexy knickers , good sizes tits .

By gloryholemaster at 12,Dec,10 09:11 other posts of gloryholemaster 
ahornytoadswife i mean have u seen those new dildo pics so fucking hot

By #5 at 10,Dec,10 09:13
The correct answer is only one... Admin
By #59855 at 10,Dec,10 16:37
From Matt's Wife:

By #61152 at 10,Dec,10 08:38
Oh yeah, I almost forgot...@sinanff47...you "might" want to keep your racist remarks to yourself. I'm sure all of the Mexican and Latino members on here would love to hear more about your thoughts on how all Spanish speaking people are either pool cleaners or gardeners. For someone who is obviously trying to sound smart...that wasn't very smart. Think before you hit "send" next time.
By #23212 at 10,Dec,10 08:42
Mis amigos son Mexicanos y Mexicanas! Absolutely NO "racist" intentions here at all!! Only once again, some humour; which it appears did not go over so well in your area of Texas, for which I am sorry, and apologize.

By #61152 at 10,Dec,10 08:28
@Sinanff47: Ok, I'm not sure of your travels, but I have been all around the world and have found that English is a very common language, both in print and in tongue. I have seen and heard English in places such as Kenya, Somalia, Bosnia, Singapore, Thailand, Hong Kong (yes, I know it was ruled by Britain for many many years), The Phillipines, Saudi Arabia and even in Iraq. And just as a side note, who's to say Katia hasn't visited the U.S. and taken some photos? I am well aware of all the fakes on here and there has been a lot of debate about it. My personal opinion is that Katia isn't a fake, because there are hundreds of amateur-ish pics of her, with face shots and the same "tramp-stamp"tattoo on her lower back, which would mean she's either real or someone has been ripping off the same website for quite some time. It seems that if someone on here is beautiful, everyone assumes they are fake. But there are many examples of "real" members that are beautiful. Matt's wife, Granny GG, MandyMae, and many more are all real and hot as hell. So, if you're trying to convince me that m opinion about Katia is flawed, don't bother. I wouldn't be surprised if she's fake, but it doesn't seem to be the way it is.
By #23212 at 10,Dec,10 08:39
No, no, no. I fully agree with you, that she seems very real, at least as far as I can see by looking at all her lovely pics. And yes, I am also, very much a World traveller, and do know that English is found in many countries, though I've never seen 'Stop Ahead' written on the pavement in any non-English speaking country. Of course, she was probably broke and stranded outside of Las Vegas, in those photos. .

Again, my intent was only a bit of humourous correction, and not disagreeing about the lovely Katia! She appears much more real than a lot of others here.

By #61152 at 09,Dec,10 19:57
Yeah, I noticed that also. But she speaks Italian only and I'm guessing there are some English signs and postings in Italy, just like there are more and more Spanish signs here in Texas. I really really want to believe she's not fake. Either way, her pics drive me nuts.
By #23212 at 10,Dec,10 05:30
No, there are NO such signs in Italy like that! Italy does NOT have most of its gardeners and pool cleaners speaking the language of the country next door to it, which by the way, would still not be English!

By #59855 at 10,Dec,10 02:03
From Matt's Wife: I can't do it, there are too many and I don't want to hurt anyones feelings. Besides, I actually have to meet someone face to face to see if we click before I decide that.

By #23212 at 09,Dec,10 08:24
Italians usually do not have written on their highways, 'Stop Ahead', like the one she is standing on!

Adult Discussion Forum