Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Age old question...

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #101908 at 22,Dec,10 15:00
Age old question... Penis pumps.
Has anyone used them? What all do they really do? Not looking to grow my dick but always curious as to what could be. What are the pros and cons of them and is it something to give a try?

Similar topics: 1.FIRST CONTACT WITH A GUY   2.question   3."Answer"   4.Question for gay or bisexual men.   5.A question for my fellow Bi's, Gays, and or Lesbians...  

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 22,Dec,10 18:36 other posts of spermkiss 
As oldbugle has so wisely stated, they do have some benefit for men who are having erection problems if one is used on the advice of a physician. The doctor's instructions should be strictly followed.

They should not be used recreationally. A penis pump will NOT permanently increase the size of a penis and there is some danger. Risks include loss of sensitivity and a ruptured blood vessel causing internal bleeding. I've heard stories of men being rushed to a hospital emergency room because of this.

See the "Penis Enlargement Scams" article on this very site for more information.

By #6568 at 22,Dec,10 16:31
Apparently they have some benefit to some men who are havign erection problems,...the pump can enlarge the penis and give the man confidence so that he gets hard and remains so when the pump is removed.

For 'enlargement' in a permanent sense I don't believe they work because they pull the penis larger by creating a vacuum and what you need is to 'force' the penis large from the inside using blood pressure so this it's tissues get stretched regularly.

I only briefly used a pump but found my curve was a problem as the glans touches the tube and causes a blood blister to form,.....neither nice or desirable!

The vbest methods to 'excercise' the penis and improve function and performance it to use entirely manual methods,...see my blog.

Adult Discussion Forum