Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Mutual Cock Critiques

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #14080 at 23,Dec,10 08:55
hi anyone wanna do a critique on my cock and get one in return. Simple rules here ... the critique should be descriptive and honest and harsh (where it needs to be) ... ill do an equally frank critique on yours.

Similar topics: 1.Mutual wanking   2.mutual masterbation   3.Question on mutual blow jobs   4.Hottest Wife Contest   5.Mutual masterbation  

New Comment

Comments:
By MoeJoe at 23,Dec,10 10:41 other posts of MoeJoe 
Okay, here goes, objectively.....you have a nice width and length is good too. I like the slight curve as well. What I like best about it is the tan color with the slight two tone look on your circ line....very nice. I also like the head, which is meaty and well defined. I would prefer that your pubes be trimmed shorter or shaved smoothly, other than that, you have a fine looking penis.
By #14080 at 23,Dec,10 11:44
thnx moe ... can yu tell a little more on what yu dont like ... i mean yu seen a lotta cock on this site ... so compare mine to em and comment plz
By MoeJoe at 24,Dec,10 02:55 other posts of MoeJoe 
There's not a lot that I don't like...it's a good looking penis....the likes outweigh any dislikes I might have about it.

Adult Discussion Forum