She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Question on mutual blow jobs

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #226865 at 19,May,12 20:32
I am new at this but would like to know how you determine who cums first in a mutual BJ?

I know the moment I cum I lose interest for some period of time. So, if you suck me off before you cum your on your own.

Is this a problem? How do you handle it?

Similar topics: 1.BEST "BLOW-JOBS" BY GUYS OR GALS! WHAT'S YOUUR EXPERIENCE?   2.Question about everybody's favorite thing... BLOW JOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   3.Military hookups   4.Only Like Blow Jobs?   5.Have all guys or most guys played with a cock at sometime in their life?  

New Comment

Comments:
By tecsan at 22,May,21 04:18 other posts of tecsan 
My preference is to make the pussy cum first, you know a girls body is just so beautiful...By all means she can suck afterwards if she wishes...Think this may be off the subject matter, but the only way I could comment...

By cumcouplessa at 22,May,21 04:04 other posts of cumcouplessa 
Hubby here. For me, its all about sucking cock, and swallowing a nice creamy load. I tend to lose a little interest after I cum and then clearly it wouldn't be quite so exciting. Therefore, I always try to ensure that the other guy cums first. If he doesn't return the favor, then so be it. I had my fun already.

By HornySyd at 17,May,21 04:40 other posts of HornySyd 
I learned to get mine first. Too often the other dude lost interest leaving me with nothing for my cock to do. I can fight through the lack of interest with a dick in my mouth, but I can't trust them to suck me afterwards.

By knewbi at 08,Mar,21 19:30 other posts of knewbi 
I am the same way with the guys. With the ladies I tend to linger a while. But when I do cum first with a guy I always make sure that I do take care of his too... But it is just suck him off after I cum and the playing around stops.

By cruz69696969 at 06,Mar,21 05:21 other posts of cruz69696969 
I am the same way. At least with women I was that way. Haven't done it enough with men but I know with men that I feel as if I am a total cock addict

By #220845 at 20,May,12 05:04
Should b spontaneous

By #161491 at 19,May,12 22:23
Very good question. Although my husband and I sometimes suck each other in the 69 position, for the most part 68 (one sucking the other) works better for us. I almost almost suck him to orgasm first. He doesn't lose interest right afterward like I do. My sex drive, on the other hand, goes from 100 to practically 0 right after I cum. So getting him off first is usually what works best for us.

That being said, on some occasions he does get me off first. If he genuinely wanted me to suck him after I cum, then I would still make the effort because I love him and want to please him. But our usual routine on those occasions is that I suck on his nipples while he jacks himself off, or I get him off through some means other than oral. It's normal for a lot of guys to lose interest after they cum (many of us are just wired that way), but I don't believe in leaving my man hanging. His orgasm is a priority to me, regardless of my own.

Hope this helps.
By spermkiss at 19,May,12 22:30 other posts of spermkiss 
Good answer. Yes, some guys are just wired to lose interest after they've climaxed.

By #150239 at 19,May,12 21:23
I would hope that as you grow more experienced and mature as a sexual partner you will find the great pleasure that comes from satisfying your partner. When sex is all about self it is never as fulfilling as when concern and delight in your partner's pleasure is realized. There is a huge difference between using another instead of sharing with him/her.
By #226865 at 19,May,12 21:44
Of course. I am trying to make sure this don't happen. I would gladly have my partner cum first and be satisfied.

I am asking a question. Some guys just lose interest when they cum. How do you handle this to prevent someone not being satisfied?
By spermkiss at 19,May,12 22:27 other posts of spermkiss 
As olderguy has so wisely pointed out a mature and caring sex partner will not just be interested in his own gratification but in also satisfying his partner. As you gain experience you will get a feel for who wants a mutually satisfying sex experience and who just wants to get off.

A truely gracious thing to do is to offer to let the other guy suck you off first so that he can save his own orgasm for the climax of the encounter. Of course he may be gracious, too, and offer to let you suck first. But then you've got to follow thru and give him that climax or you'll come off as a jerk. I've been in this situation where I came first and then had a temporary let down, but then I bounced back and was able to complete the encounter.

If the other guy is a caring and sensitive person he'll know that after you've come you're going to need a few minutes to catch your breath before you can get back in the swing of things. Use this time embracing, kissing, caressing, relaxing and just enjoying each other and first thing you know you'll be raring to go and you can give him his orgasm.

Of course there are some guys who are real sex fiends (this is not a bad thing). I've had guys shoot a massive load into my mouth and then without missing a beat be down there sucking on my cock to bring me off. If you run into a man like this, don't let him go.

Adult Discussion Forum