Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

FEMALE CAUGHT MASTURBATING IN PUBLIC STORY!!!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #114565 at 28,Dec,10 15:48
I got caught masturbating outside of my car at the mall on the 2nd floor parking garage. There is an opening in the wall about 4 feet wide covered by small bars. I get completely naked and wait for guys to come out of a major dept. store, so I can show them my body. I press myself against the bars. I rub my sex and my breasts and call them to get their attention so they can look up and see me. Sometimes my husband likes it when I do it alone, but others he worries about my safety. Well on this occasion I was pressing myself against the bars for two guys walking underneath. They stopped and waved and said I was awesome and kept walking as I was pleasuring myself. I was so wrapped up that I turned around and there were two guys standing behind me. I froze in fear. They asked if I needed any help. they were standing betweeen me and my open car door. They told me if I masturbated for them and came they would let me back in my car. if not they would call the police. I was so scared. I started masturbating very slowly afraid that someone else would walk by. I wanted to hurry and get it over with so I started rubbing myself harder. They told me to pinch my nipples. The one guy took out his cell and started taking pictures of me. The other guy took out his penis and started masturbating. I actually got turned on so much that I started to actually have an orgasm. I forgot about being scared and just wanted to pleasure myself. While masturbating I must have closed my eyes because I opened them and saw the guy masturbating was standing right next to me and had reached up and grabbed my breasts and was squeezing my nipple. I looked down at his penis and he started shooting his semen all over my stomach and leg. It felt so warm, I grabbed some and rubbed my pussy with it and had an incredible orgasm. I had never shuddered so hard in my life. I asked if I could leave and they said definitely and thank you so much. I jumped in my car and sped out of there as fast as I could. I was shaking so much from the fear and excitement. I had driven about 15 minutes with my head spinning and realized that I was still naked and had a strangers semen all over my body. I pulled over into a parking lot and masturbated again. I laid the seat back and spread my legs over the middle console and rubbed the strangers drying cum all over my body. I closed my eyes and relived what had happened to me. I don't know if I was more turned on by the guy cumming on me or that a stranger now had pictures of me naked and masturbating out in the open. I rubbed the drying cum all over my body and had another hugely intense orgasm that made my body convulse like never before. I finished and drove home naked shaking with excitement. I relive that incident over and over several times a week. I have masturbated in private several times a week since it happened about three months ago. I never told my husband until last night when I decided to write about it. He was a little upset that I could have been hurt but his anger turned to lust when I told him all about it in detail. I haven't been back there yet, but I'm going to go back soon with my hubby to show him exactly where and what I was doing when I got busted. When it warms up we both will be there. We can't wait...

Similar topics: 1.Have you ever caught someone masturbating?   2.Risque sex.....   3.hav you ever been caught masturbating   4.New twist on an age old question.. Have you ever caught someone else masturbating   5.Have you ever been caught masturbating?  

New Comment

Comments:
By JustWill at 13,Nov,18 03:22 other posts of JustWill 
What the hell is a "Public Story"?

By leopoldij at 13,Nov,18 02:49 other posts of leopoldij 
Talented fantasy writer.

By #59855 at 28,Dec,10 19:00
From Matt's Wife: It is a nice story.

Adult Discussion Forum