to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

treating phimosis

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #128131 at 07,Jan,11 18:28
is circumcision necessary for me if i have phimosis?

Similar topics: 1.mastrubation with phimosis   2.#phimosis# what this member deal .   3.abusive members...why do it?   4.Who has phimosis?   5.Like phimosis dick?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #460360 at 18,Nov,14 01:41
I think it boils down to what YOU want. If you like the idea of being circumcised, I'd say go for it. If you'd prefer to remain intact, I'd say go for it too. Whatever stretching exercises you do could probably be very erotic - especially as you approach orgasm and really pound hard.

By #121361 at 17,Nov,14 19:15
Use this is a Spekulum for 15 Ђ .Starting slowly
Result after one Year [deleted image]Try it

By #476910 at 16,Nov,14 19:14
I had a problem like this when I was young. Maybe until I was about 16. It is very unpleasant because if you try to pull back your foreskin it feels like you are going to tear the out skin layer off your glans. Nasty.

I got rid of it over a period of time, whereby it was certainly not because my foreskin was to tight. It jsu was glued to my glans.

I found that if I bathed (not showered)and I put a load of shampoo or soap over my dick I could very very slowly start to pull back my foreskin. Usually it meant I ended up getting an erection which stopped the whole process. So it is best if I jerked off so I was really small and flacid again. Then with time it went back really far until it sort of dropped over the edge and stayed back. It stayed back for some time, which was weird because my glans, which had never been exposed was ungodly sensitive. Anyway with plenty of gentle masturbation I reached a point were it was no problem and today I have a foreskin which I can do anything with.

By #150527 at 31,Mar,11 01:16
I have one friend, he was born in Korea and came to the US when he was a baby. He is not circumcized and I don't know if it is what they call phimosis but he can only pull his skin back half way. He uses a rubber ear syringe to squirt water under his skin to clean it. He seems healthy enough and he can fuck with it and me and the other guys like sucking him. The real problem is that the rest of us guys are circumcized and some of the guys tease him about his dick and I know it bothers him. Any advise you can give me to get the guys to lay off?
By 3fdfd at 31,Mar,11 01:48 other posts of 3fdfd 
I assume he's fucking girls ? If so, then it works.

By #150527 at 31,Mar,11 01:16
I forgot to add. Don't say for him to get circumcized. He asked his Father and Mother and they are against it. He is nineteen, same as me. I know he is an adult but Asians obey their parents. He said he can live with his tight skin if only the guys would stop kidding him.
By 3fdfd at 31,Mar,11 01:47 other posts of 3fdfd 
OK, if you are 19 I'm guessing your friends are around 19, too. Just tell them to leave the guy alone. Hey, if they are sucking his cock, they must like it. I guess I'm asking you to - politely - tell the guys to lighten up. Guys like to joke - esp. about cocks - but they are old enough to realize they should lay off this guy on this subject. It's better if it comes from you - if he says it, it might just make things worse.

By slipper at 09,Jan,11 21:47 other posts of slipper 
NO, NO, NO!!! Many other options! Check via google.

But, if you change your mind and get cut, can I have your foreskin???

By #33070 at 08,Jan,11 04:00
What is that? Phimosis?
By #33070 at 08,Jan,11 04:04
Ok I looked it up I'd try to deal with it naturally Exercises Don't snip it

By pifad at 07,Jan,11 18:47 other posts of pifad 
I think you need to discuss that with your urologist. And then only you and he can make that decision.

Adult Discussion Forum