Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

who wants to lick and suck my new balls

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #124302 at 09,Jan,11 16:42
would like your comments

Similar topics: 1.Foursome question?   2.Licking balls.   3.Self rimming/ lick your own ass   4.No kissing dudes for me!!   5.Dick  

New Comment

Comments:
By slipper at 09,Jan,11 21:17 other posts of slipper 
Uh... how do these differ from your "old" balls? Just curious.
By spermkiss at 09,Jan,11 22:01 other posts of spermkiss 
I was wondering that myself. Has the surgical field of organ transplants expanded to testicles?
By slipper at 10,Jan,11 04:39 other posts of slipper 
As a matter of fact, yes it has. Some years ago I had a colleague who lost both testes to cancer and had a prosthetic pair "installed."
By spermkiss at 10,Jan,11 17:20 other posts of spermkiss 
I am presuming by "prosthetic pair" you mean like neuticles that are sometimes put in a castrated dog's scrotum to give the appearance that the dog is intact. They are for appearance sake and don't actually work do they?

Although I expect that this could be done. In this day and age when major organs are transplanted (kidney, liver, heart, etc.) it would seem that testicles could be transplanted from a donor cadaver to a man who had lost his to injury or disease. Should he sire children, this raises all kinds of ethical questions to biggest of which is are they his or the donor's.

By #23212 at 11,Jan,11 00:05
Hmmmm, I will remember this discussion next Autumn, when visiting the annual 'Testicle Festival' in NW Montana.
By spermkiss at 11,Jan,11 01:58 other posts of spermkiss 
OK, you gotta tell us about this fabled "Testicle Festival". It sure sounds like a fun event.
By #23212 at 11,Jan,11 04:17
Sure! See my PM.

Adult Discussion Forum