Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

fantasey question

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #5173 at 14,Jun,09 23:35
When your masturbating, how often do you fantasize about your wife or S.O.???

Similar topics: 1.FIRST CONTACT WITH A GUY   2.question   3."Answer"   4.Question for gay or bisexual men.   5.A question for my fellow Bi's, Gays, and or Lesbians...  

New Comment

Comments:
By slipper at 06,Feb,14 04:30 other posts of slipper 
The entire beauty of fantasy is that one can think about anyone, anything, anyway, anytime! lol Several here KNOW about some of my fantasies... and some ask for more.

By #315268 at 05,Feb,14 22:36
Always I know a lot of people joke and crack on you if you say so but I am in love and I can't help it, that's what turns me on now just cuz it's my wife don't think for a sec it's boring. I put her or us in all different kids of situations

By #358797 at 05,Feb,14 02:57
Never, because I don't have a significant other. Bahaha!

By #136427 at 05,Feb,14 02:00
Usualy I dont, I imagine im fuckin whievers pic I am looking at!

By pifad at 12,Dec,13 05:48 other posts of pifad 
I fantasize about the Pakistani guy who lives next door

By fancyabit at 12,Dec,13 03:55 other posts of fancyabit 
I think of my wife most of the time....but only with het being fucked by three studs that have 8"+ cocks. Holding her down and **** their big cock up her one by one.( I'm getting a hard on just talking about it.) my wife is 5ft tall and a size 8, and yes you guess it she Has a tight pussy, I mean tight! I have to start slowly every time we have sex or it'll hurt her and I'm only just under 6".

By #7976 at 16,Jun,09 04:45
Often however, she is no fantasy for me and I usually fantasize about something else however, many time she is in the fantasy as well. One of my favorite fantasies is to have sex with her and one of our friends who I am madly in lust with. That would be tremendously hot for me if it could occur and gets me off every time.

Adult Discussion Forum