to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Brothers-in law

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #134631 at 30,Jan,11 07:31
I have had both of my brothers-in-law's cocks in my mouth. Both were great. one did not cum. The other, who I deep-throated did. I want to suck them again. They both sucked my cock.

Similar topics: 1.Dimensions?   2.First time you ever touched a dick   3.Size range family   4.Fantasy question!   5.Tom Smothers RIP  

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 30,Jan,11 21:22 other posts of spermkiss 
Many years ago I went home with a guy on a Saturday night. He said that he still lived at home with his parents, but it was a large house and it was OK for him to bring guys home. I spent the night and the next morning he and I were having another go at things. We were in the midst of a 69 encounter when his mother walked in the room. Neither she nor he seemed the least bit concerned that we had been fellating each other. She just said that breakfast was almost ready so you boys better finish up, get dressed and come down to the dining room. Then she turned and walked out.

At the breakfast table on that Sunday morning were he and I, his mother and father and his two sisters and their husbands. From the conversation around the table it was clear that I was far from the first man whom this guy had brought home and ours was far from the first coital encounter his mother had witnessed. Furthermore, it was clear that this guy often sucked off his brothers-in-law. When his sisters were having their monthly menstrual periods or were otherwise indisposed to having marital relations with their husbands, he would orally service these men.

Just one big happy family.

By #135959 at 30,Jan,11 16:23
I say go for it suck em dry bu try to leave some for your sis

Adult Discussion Forum