Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Dimensions?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by smplcsms at 10,Oct,12 19:44  other posts of smplcsms
Is cock size genetically determined? In other words: does a guy inherit a cock similar in most respects to his dad's? Does your length, girth, head, shaft, balls, etc closely resemble your brothers' or father's ?

Similar topics: 1.what boosts or eats a man's confidence?   2.Thick or long? Which do you prefer?   3.What, in addition to size, is important in a good cock? How important are dimensions, looks, etc. How does mine stack up, ove   4.perfect cock   5.multi-dimensional beings/entities?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #497509 at 14,Sep,15 22:26
I have almost similar dick as of my father except that he had more thick. One of my **** dick is almost same as my father.
By bella! at 14,Sep,15 23:01 other posts of bella! 
Aren't there other things to do in India other than fu@king your relatives and looking at your father and br0thers penises. Surely you could do something more constructive with time, perhaps you could be a greeter at a local McDonalds or something......
By #497509 at 15,Sep,15 22:46
In earlier days , joint family system existed commonly. And sexual relation with **** in considered offence now also. But it happened sometimes now also. Sex with wife si ster is still happening but it is decreasing.

Adult Discussion Forum