She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Bigbob is a jerk

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #59855 at 31,Jan,11 04:40
From Matt's Wife: Ok, so here is another real winner. Matt nor I have ever chatted with guy nor treid to make contact with him. We don't know him at all an out of the blue he burned 30 points from us. Now it is not about the points we have plenty but it is about manners. Why the hell would someone do that? Is it plain jealousy? I should start a campaign to burn all of his points and drive him from the site. But the truth is I could really care less about him. Have a nice day you loser!!!!

Similar topics: 1.in need of a jerk off friend   2.seeing a guy jerk off for the 1st time   3.Jerk Off Buddy   4.jerk buddy on cam   5.Looking for a jerk bud in Illinois NW burbs  

New Comment

Comments:
By MoeJoe at 31,Jan,11 11:26 other posts of MoeJoe 
Matt...curious how you have acquired so many points...I thought those of us who are not payng members are restricted to 250 points.....
By #59855 at 31,Jan,11 17:49
From Matt's Wife: Untrue, there is a link on your page to be able to purchase points at a one time cost to help the site. You can also keep gaining points if they are donated to you or people keep voting for your pics.
By MoeJoe at 02,Feb,11 09:18 other posts of MoeJoe 
What do you do with so many points?

By #59855 at 02,Feb,11 04:24
From Matt's Wife: He is some how tied in with meg_h15, he left comments on her page and then shortly after that burned our points. I think its weird that guys will get all horny over someone that won't prove that they are real.

By #17887 at 31,Jan,11 21:58
I think its pretty cheesy of the admin to have even put that feature in. I guess I don't understand the purpose of taking members points away. Is it a way of keeping people in line?
By #59855 at 01,Feb,11 03:29
From Matt's Wife: You maybe right, but it can be abused by the jerks

By #10102 at 31,Jan,11 21:12
I have some points if you want them? I hardly ever use them.
By #59855 at 01,Feb,11 03:28
From Matt's Wife: Thanks, but that is ok. As I said it is not about the points. I just want everyone to know that this person is out there and may not know you and try to screw with you.

By hornyteacher at 31,Jan,11 21:44 other posts of hornyteacher 
whaen i first joined the site some guy docked me points becuase my slightly seethrough knickers were accidentally uploaded in the pussy section...no explanation or even tell me privately..i agree they wrent bare pussy pics but he could see those on my page..!!

Adult Discussion Forum