Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Genuine Advice needed please

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #134938 at 09,Feb,11 01:55
I've only had sex once and that was with an ex, I'd just turned 25 and had never had sex before. SO it was my first time we broke up a few days later and I now have a new partner, but we havent had sex yet as he lives in another country. AM i not normal for only having had sex once??

(I should point out that i suffer from a body image disorder and was abused when i was young.) Is this normal and should i actually have been more sexual before this?

I feel like I have missed out on experiences, but I do not want to cheat on my bf as am not that kind of guy.. please help

Similar topics: 1."Genuine Member" Classification   2.Turn Wife Into A Slut...Advice Needed   3.Advice needed   4.Wanting to be a little sissy help needed   5.JUST ASK JUST BILL  

New Comment

Comments:
By #59855 at 09,Feb,11 02:45
From Matt's Wife: I would suggest that you not look for help on the net from strangers but rather find some good professional help
By slipper at 09,Feb,11 06:14 other posts of slipper 
As a retired professional, I heartily AGREE. Good luck!

By #7976 at 10,Feb,11 01:35
Whether you've had sex only once or hundreds of times, it should be an experience above just about grunting and cumming. If you want to keep it about love, stick with your BF but if you just want to experience noncommittal sex, I like Matt's & Slipper's advice. Even if it's a one night stand, at least make it with someone you at least like a little and can trust. Good luck in your search.

By fila1305 at 09,Feb,11 10:40 other posts of fila1305 
All I can do is join the previous reactions. We could tell you anything but I think it's most important in this situation that you adres to professional help. I'm glad you have decided to do so.

All we can do here is give you all the support needed.

And like 'Routemaster' stated, a relationship is more then just sex. I think your new relationship has a good base to build on.

Maybe it's soft-hearted but I think a good relationship with mutual love is more satisfying then a relationship that depends on the amount of sex. Just enjoy the presence of your new partner and every time you can spent together, even if not face-to-face.

By spermkiss at 09,Feb,11 06:34 other posts of spermkiss 
You've been given good advice about getting professional help. It's pretty easy to find for little or no cost here in the USA and I expect that is also the case in a modern developed nation like Australia. Look in your telephone directory or on the internet. Or if you have the means, you could see someone privately. But get help, you'll be glad you did.

By #94227 at 09,Feb,11 03:26
I agree with matt's wife. Also everyone is defferent. U have to accept urself and that u r unique. And when u find the right person it will all work out. If u wanna talk just PM me I will more than glad to help u through any of ur problems.

Adult Discussion Forum