Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

skin bridge

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by skinb at 18,Feb,11 08:35  other posts of skinb
Anyone have a skin bridge like i do or know anyone that does? Or have pics? and comments appreciated

Similar topics: 1.Say YES to Michigan!   2.Skin up   3.Great dry skin remedy.   4.How movable is the skin on your shaft?   5.For old men like me, over 70 and never circumcised:  

New Comment

Comments:
By 2pierced at 06,Feb,14 08:22 other posts of 2pierced 
I have a skin bridge that I've been making jewelry for, and am always experimenting with different designs. The weight of the jewelry feels very good when just doing normal daily activities. It's visible in most of my pictures.

By #46165 at 20,Feb,11 23:22
I had one right up until i was about 14. Never bothered me or caused me harm. One day it just 'broke' during a jerk session, and I never even realised until I was done. Left a tiny little scar/bump but thats it.

By #140829 at 19,Feb,11 16:56
Yes! I have a skin bridge and have been trying to find other ones on this site. I posted mine. Thinking about getting it removed.. was hoping there were other guys out there with skin bridges who could post pics or let me know if they've had them removed. Thanks!
By slipper at 20,Feb,11 05:00 other posts of slipper 
Since you have something unique, I'd suggest if it is not a problem for you in some way, keep it!

By skinb at 20,Feb,11 10:14 other posts of skinb 
I was thinking about getting it removed but decided not too because its kinda unique and my lady loves my dick. Anyhow, yours looks good!

By #64724 at 20,Feb,11 00:04
wish i was circumcised as i love the look of a circumcised penis. having a foreskin can be a pain in the ass as i daily wash my foreskin to keep it clean. i envy all u circumcised guys out there.
By slipper at 20,Feb,11 05:04 other posts of slipper 
Do you have any idea how many cut guys would LOVE to have your skin? So, wash it!!! Works for me. Or, talk with your urologist. But, be sure... it's not coming back like it is now.

By #17875 at 19,Feb,11 13:00

By 3fdfd at 19,Feb,11 12:00 other posts of 3fdfd 
Yes, I have one, too. Due to a computer glitch, I can't get my password to my original site; but if you go to fdgr2 you will see a picture of my skin bridge. Rather different than yours, however.

By slipper at 19,Feb,11 06:37 other posts of slipper 
Yes, I have a few I've accumulated. Give me a pm when you get a chance... if you want. An interesting example you have, btw! I always like seeing the unique.

Adult Discussion Forum