Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Quickest route to being banned.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #5532 at 22,Feb,11 08:05
Have been holding my thoughts to myself, however in chatting with some of the other women here I have concluded: The quickest route to being banned by (most) women is to send an opening message that goes something like this - hey babe, do you like my cock - hey babe you want me to stuff you with my cock - you are hot, I know you want my cock. Of course there are other classy lines that fall into this category too. Just sayin

Similar topics: 1.Banned from chat   2.Being Banned   3.Banned from public chatroom   4.What is the quickest you have ever made yourself cum   5.Time  

New Comment

Comments:
By #6568 at 22,Feb,11 10:16
I just HATE anything like this,...it makes me embarassed and ashamed to be a virile man and I'm SO sorry you all have to go thru this kind of rubbish!

.....Personally, I think ordinary school education has alot to answer for about this. Even with sex education classes in most western countries this problem is still getting worse not better. Instead of getting into x and y chromosomes it might be better to explain to young men how to deport themselves sexually and emotionally.....plus, too many young people seem unable to communicate.

A boys penis is a VERY big thing in his horizon and once he makes the connection between 'it' and women then it naturally follows in his 'logic' that a woman will be very excited to simply see his penis and once she touches it all her birthdays will come together.....After all, it gives HIM fantastic pleasure!!
By #59855 at 23,Feb,11 17:33
From Matt's Wife: This is so true and not appropriate. Above all this is a networking site. The nice thing is I choose who I will chat with and who I won't chat with. Someone with no manners just makes my decision that much easier.

By cupar at 22,Feb,11 13:24 other posts of cupar 
Many are indifferent to being banned, they are just being macho or sometimes tongue in cheek petty remark

Adult Discussion Forum