Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Photoshop?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #63076 at 24,Feb,11 03:40
Does anyone use Photoshop or any other software to enhance their pics, and how so?

Similar topics: 1.PHOTOSHOP FAKES   2.Photoshop my Pussy?   3.Photoshop you and me   4.Do you think my pics are manipulated?   5.Photoshop  

New Comment

Comments:
By #485312 at 03,May,15 10:03
l use a free program called 'photoscape', its easy for us non tech savvy users, it has a few nice basic things and l like it for batch resizing of shots, it also saves the original shots so if you stuff it up, you can find the original and start again *lix*

By #159671 at 18,Feb,15 09:02
I use GIMP editor. It's free, powerful and works pretty good. I always like to optimize the exposure, contrast, color and crop out unnecessary backgrounds. As an amateur photographer I do that to all my pictures, even back when I used film and had to do it the hard way in the darkroom.

Only once I tried to "enhance" a picture of mine but that was just for fun. I clearly mentioned that in a comment, but at the time I didn't realize SYD/SYC erases comments from time to time. Really, the splice is so obvious anybody can see it! Sad thing is that that's usually always my most popular picture. I suppose most gawkers don't think my real thing is long enough!

By MoeJoe at 24,Feb,11 09:54 other posts of MoeJoe 
I use PS to crop out any unwanted stuff that may appear on the edges. I also tweak the lighting and color from time to time.

By #34386 at 24,Feb,11 08:19
Always use it but to fix light shadow, blur background, some black color effect, thing like that, never to make me bigger dont see the point in that

Adult Discussion Forum