She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

PHOTOSHOP FAKES

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #62100 at 28,Mar,10 17:15
How can people be so gullible to think that these HUGE cocks that have taken over the front page are real.

Some of the pics are done so badly they are laughable.

They might look good on donkeys, but on humans, give us a break.

This sight should be for real cocks from real guys.

Photoshop cocks should be put into a new category: PURE FANTASY.

Similar topics: 1.Photoshop?   2.Photoshop you and me   3.Why do people make fakes?   4.Razzle4- Fake Alert!!!   5.Photoshop  

New Comment

Comments:
By #454826 at 31,Mar,14 20:42
Unfortunately, fake is the new real. I don't even bother looking at the "most popular" pics.
By bella! at 01,Apr,14 00:09 other posts of bella! 
There is a good amount of Photoshop and web derived pictures making it to the Popular page but whose fault is that? I'll tell you, it's the yay-hoo's that click on the pic and ask; is that real? Or the member(s) that decide it's fake but continue to view and comment about the pic being fake. There's no way to measure positive comments versus negative comments, a view is a view and a comment is a comment. But with that said, there are a number of real guys that make it to the Popular page, I just wish that their pictures would make it to the top row!
By _avg_ at 01,Apr,14 04:13 other posts of _avg_ 
I would say that the vast majority of views come from non-members, just passing through.

I'd suspect that's at least one motivation for posting a fake pic: to make the front page and draw the eyes of the masses, so that the legitimate members don't have a chance to be seen.

By leopoldij at 31,Mar,14 15:43 other posts of leopoldij 
I prefer the real thing always.

By slipper at 28,Mar,10 20:39 other posts of slipper 
Sadly, some judge themselves by such pix... Frankly, I'm tired of horse-cocks--photoshopped or real--but, I know many love both and that's okay, too.

Adult Discussion Forum