Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Active or Passive?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #139955 at 28,Feb,11 15:33
Question here, from time to time I'll masterbate once a week and usually once every two weeks. Although there was a few times I have gone an entire month without masterbating and I still do about 3 months out of the year I find myself totally Active when it comes to sex and I love to fuck and be on top! I never have problems keeping a boner, it's when i have problems trying to get rid of a super hard boner! I get frequent super hard boners all the time and it never goes down or flaccid untill like after 30mins to an hour at times! But i'm pretty passive about jerkingoff unless I really need too. I mainly like saving my splooge for sex .....

Similar topics: 1.what `s your sexsual orientation?   2."New" idea, tell me what you think   3.How do you plan to keep yourself in shape this summer?   4.Any glory hole type situations around Sydney CBD areas?   5.Most Befriended Member  

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 28,Feb,11 20:14 other posts of spermkiss 
There are no such things as too much or too little masturbation. Whatever feels right for you IS right for you. So go ahead and jack off as much or a little as you want and don't feel bad about it.

By #108602 at 28,Feb,11 18:45
I have to wank around 3 times a day!! It drives me mad if I dont.

I'm a bottom gay guy, if I was fucked as offten as I would like I would have no ass hole left.

Adult Discussion Forum