Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Ever Had Interracial Sex?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #294536 at 07,Sep,12 21:01
Post your experiences about interracial sex, if you ever had one. Or if you wanna have it. For all types; gay, bi, straight, lesbian, shemale, hefemale

Similar topics: 1.Interracial sex   2.Interracial fucking   3.White Dicks Cum More Than Black Dicks   4.Interracial lovers   5.Wank Buddy London  

New Comment

Comments:
By #667453 at 09,Jun,22 00:04
I'm white, I've been with black, Latin, Asian & south Asian men.
By leopoldij at 26,Jul,22 13:18 other posts of leopoldij 
Likewise. I've been with black, Latin, and Asian women.
By spermkiss at 26,Jul,22 16:02 other posts of spermkiss 
Men? And you identify as straight. But, hey, a bit of switch hitting doesn't mean you have to turn in your Straight Membership Card.
By leopoldij at 26,Jul,22 17:47 other posts of leopoldij 
Now corrected. I meant to say women only.
I wish I were interested in men,
I'd then fuck twice as much (and I need that),
but, alas, these things can't be forced.
I'm not interested in men.

By PITBULL at 26,Jul,22 15:35 other posts of PITBULL 
My heritage is Latino. I was born and raised in the USA. I have sex with blacks and other Latinos guys. I am not racist, but white guys turn me on so much and I like to have sex with white guys always.

By #675771 at 26,Jul,22 08:52
On grindr i hooked up with a black guy who was dominant and had a large cock

By SluttySarah069 at 17,Jul,18 16:05 other posts of SluttySarah069 
I've been fucked by black and brown guys. Also had sex with an Indian girl while her husband wanked while we performed - we were in a adult cinema so we had a good audience.

By #558745 at 17,Jul,18 14:02
Numerous times

By #551983 at 23,Apr,18 05:26
I'm not racists at all but the thought of having a beautiful black cock all up in me is hot,I think it looks so fuckin hot slinging in and out of my white slut ass
By #550094 at 17,Jul,18 02:40
That's not racist at all. That is your preference.
And I believe it's fine to have a preference for
whatever race type you choose.

Whenever I'm "on the hunt for", I always express my
preference up front. No beating around the bush about it.
If an excluded guy gets offended, it's not my problem.
I'm forever sure of who I want, and I won't change it.

Then there is Festivus for the rest of us. lol
So many people, so little time...
There's always Someone for Everyone.

By #550094 at 17,Jul,18 02:30
I'm an almost-53yo Hispanic, and I just
friggin LOVE older white men!
I have found few of them to be Very sensual
whether they were just casual fuck-buddies or
forming lasting friendships.

I've had three long-term relationships with them
and even when we've had some intense disagreements
we had always resolved matters peacefully and civil
as mature adults;
none of that bullshit lowlife domestic fighting.

My first gay long-term relationship was at age 25,
and my guy then was a 38yo Irish dude.
He was mostly a top, and man he broke my ass in good!
Since then I've always dated/fucked with older white guys.

By #562152 at 17,Jul,18 01:42
yes, my BF is African American

By massco at 20,Jun,18 04:30 other posts of massco 
No but I would like too.

By #532695 at 20,Jun,18 02:07
More than a different race, I've had sex with a different species: the human female.

By bil47 at 19,Jun,18 18:24 other posts of bil47 
I gave a blow-job to a middle-age black guy once. Biggest cock I've ever sucked!

By knewbi at 19,Jun,18 16:39 other posts of knewbi 
A few years ago a young black **** (legal age) contacted me on another site and asked if he could play with me. Seems he liked older white men. Hell, I had not had a black cock yet so I invited him to drop by thinking he would not. But a few hours later the bell rang and it was him. We had a very enjoyable time that day.... Learned that black cocks are the same as white cocks. They just look a lot sexier.

By #558922 at 08,Jun,18 06:41
ndeed and i didnt even bring up the missing condom

By #553253 at 20,Apr,18 09:40
[deleted image]
By #539433 at 20,Apr,18 12:45
nice

By #220845 at 19,Apr,18 16:35
Only with males

By #546418 at 19,Apr,18 02:35
I've been with an Asian girl. Really it makes no difference.

By #435701 at 17,Apr,18 18:26
Color of human skin...makes the World go round, the World go round Did you ever STOP to think that one day in the next few generations...there will be only ONE color? And also, did you ever think when that happens...HOW BORING LIFE WILL BE? ...Colorful humans are just more interesting than just a World full of one color.

By zzick at 17,Apr,18 17:45 other posts of zzick 
I'm white, but my absolute favourites are native Canadian women or metis women.

By #482237 at 17,Apr,18 15:57
anonymous wrote (Apr 16, 13:04):
Guess your nigger con hubby got out of the can and beat your saggy tits back into place again when he found out you were leaving snail trails from your 1940 cunt bag around here.
[delete]

This was posted on my page yesterday. If any of you know "Mr Anonymous" because he bragged about what he did, please tell him or her that he or she is a coward that can't even mesg me direct.

By #543717 at 14,Apr,18 21:45
Yes: both my actual boyfriends, and two former ones, are Native South Americans.

By #531302 at 02,Apr,18 21:10
I love girls interacial or not but two of my best lovers I had were black girls. They were like sexual dynamos. The only deepthroat I ever got was from a light skinned beauty.

By #552250 at 02,Apr,18 07:24
Yes, I had a threesome with 2 Chinese men and I've had sex with an Indian man. I've also had a Japanese girl and several Thai girls

By #539433 at 17,Jan,18 08:03
yes a few times

By #457614 at 17,Jan,18 03:08
I've had a lot of experience with guys of various races... black, latin, arab/Persian, southeast Asian, etc... In fact my current partner of 9 years is black. Reality is, once you get past any fetish you may have for interracial play, the differences are pretty non-existent.

Most native-born Americans, regardless of race, are basically the same. However, I have noticed some pretty major differences for those not originally from here. Latin, arab and Indian guys, at least as far as gay sex, tend to be pretty quick without much intimacy, as one example.

By #543717 at 15,Jan,18 06:00
My latest two boyfriends were Native South American. Iґm white.

By hypoboy at 14,Jan,18 18:58 other posts of hypoboy 
love it totally; loved the difference is size and color of the dicks... i'd do it anytime again hehe ;-)

By #482237 at 13,Jan,18 17:58
My husband is African American,,great lover,,,and a teddy bear,,

By ScottsCock at 10,Jan,18 16:07 other posts of ScottsCock 
Yes ... I have had long (sort of) term relationships with both a black woman and a Japanese woman ... both were incredible

By #358797 at 29,Aug,13 17:14
I've slept with one colored chick. Dated that girl for all but a year. The sex was awesome. She, on the other hand was extremely clingy and annoying. Lol.
By bigguy at 30,Aug,13 11:53 other posts of bigguy 
I'm not a she "chick" not colored don't think i'm clingy and hopefully not annoying. I'm cajun from south Louisiana and live near the Swamp People does that count as interracial? HINT HINT

By #303133 at 30,Aug,13 13:58
What color was the chick? Aren't there laws against having sex with poultry in your area?
By bigguy at 30,Aug,13 16:18 other posts of bigguy 
Mine is multi colored, check out my page. The law here says fighting them is unlawful it doesn't say f_ _king them.

By #358797 at 30,Aug,13 18:49
Smartass. You know what I meant!
By JustWill at 03,Jan,18 03:57 other posts of JustWill 
Okay--back in 2013 you called me a "smartass". Just wondering: Has your opinion of me changed any since then?
By #358797 at 04,Jan,18 06:08
No. You're still a smartass.
By JustWill at 04,Jan,18 17:49 other posts of JustWill 
Thank goodness! I was worried that I'd possibly lost my edge...
By Dev01 at 10,Jan,18 08:26 other posts of Dev01 

By #548235 at 10,Jan,18 07:15
Interracial sex is the best in my opinion.Had sex with white girls , latinas , and i been trying to maybe have sex with an asian women very attracted to them

By Darthshame at 05,Jan,18 12:39 other posts of Darthshame 
Yes. She is asian and im white. Im not very big, but felt like i was bottoming out.

By #541391 at 03,Jan,18 14:46
I spent a year in Thailand. So you can Imagine....

By #542930 at 03,Jan,18 08:02
I have had sex with some Asian men but a lot of them say I am too thick for them .I was in a mostly Asian(about 80%) Sauna in Sydney, Australia last week & really enjoyed my self a LOT

By #534396 at 03,Jan,18 00:32
My neighbor who is black invited me over to play with his son. When I arrived he did not have a son however there were 2 other guys there. They all started touching me and taking my clothes off, when naked they asked if they could anal fuck me. I agreed and added that they should take it slowly. We all began sucking each other and one of them fingered me. I was amazed at the sizes of their cocks and told them to be gentle. On hands and knees while sucking the one guy another guy penetrated my tight young hole. I moaned as he carefully fucked me. Soon I was put on my back legs held wide apart while the 2nd guy made me scream. He fucked deep and hard making me scream for him to stop, I was spanked slapped and gagged by the other 2. Held down by 2 guys I was fucked roughly by each guy. They put me in many different positions when fucking, using me like a sex doll. I loved being **** by them, often going next door to get anal gaped by their monster cocks

By leopoldij at 17,May,17 09:43 other posts of leopoldij 
I've fucked Asian, black and several mixed race ones. I love dark skinned girls. My white cock looks nice next to their dark skin and inside their pussy. The girls I like least are Scandinavian ones, they look so boring. I love Japanese and African. But, of course, there are exceptions!
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

Black pussy [deleted image]

White pussy [deleted image]

Asian pussy [deleted image]

By #502711 at 17,May,17 07:34
I fucked an Asian once.

By #435701 at 24,Apr,17 18:48
Sex is sex no matter the colors of the skins involved
By RealTitsLover at 14,May,17 15:45 other posts of RealTitsLover 
Yep, it sure is.

Wait... what's your point?

By #332336 at 14,May,17 12:00
I've had sex with every race there is. I happen to enjoy black women the most however. Have no idea why, perhaps the contrast. I have kept a log of all the women I've fucked and over half are black women. I currently fuck my wife and my best friends wife (white) and have two girlfriends that are black. Being a sex addict I usually have 3 or more women I can call on.
For you white guys that have not fucked a black woman, you don't know what you're missing. Love watching my big white cock spread those pussy lips and go deep. Love watching it disappear in that black ass. Just something about it.

By cumonme1 at 09,May,17 10:52 other posts of cumonme1 
yes

By #103905 at 21,Apr,17 20:58
Yes, I'm str8 and can't count how many lack ladies.
By bella! at 21,Apr,17 21:20 other posts of bella! 
What is/are "lack" ladies?
By RealTitsLover at 23,Apr,17 16:38 other posts of RealTitsLover 
I think he means he can't count how many of his sexual encounters lack ladies... it's a common problem for "str8" people on here.
By #435701 at 24,Apr,17 18:47
That is FUNNY!!!
By RealTitsLover at 09,May,17 05:51 other posts of RealTitsLover 
Oh, thanks. I'm glad someone appreciated it, hehe.

By #289712 at 23,Apr,17 15:10
I'm Caucasian, and one night had crazy awesome sex with an islander girl. She was hot , probably in my top 3
By RealTitsLover at 23,Apr,17 16:32 other posts of RealTitsLover 
Which island? I've been with some crazy Long Islanders, but they were all white, too.

By #525579 at 17,Apr,17 08:15
I recently hooked up with a sexy aboriginal girl who is 24, I'm 38. ,never had a chic moan and yell as loud as Her. all the neighbour's turned on their Lights Was soo awesome.
By #485312 at 17,Apr,17 08:49
you must have given it to her good, sounds like you enjoyed it too *lix*

By RealTitsLover at 23,Apr,17 16:29 other posts of RealTitsLover 
I just wanted to point out for other people, since at the very least - I don't know any other Americans who know what this means - the aborigines are the black native people of Australia.

By bi1953 at 20,Apr,17 03:22 other posts of bi1953 
Yes, I have sucked 3 different black cocks through glory holes. I loved it! And yes, I swallowed.

By Ablaze at 19,Apr,17 22:21 other posts of Ablaze 
I've never had and I'm very curious to try with both sexes.

By andrew999999999 at 17,Apr,17 19:56 other posts of andrew999999999 
I've had sex with white women, and Asian women. Not much difference between them, other than their appearance, despite what some guys have written here or on other similar posts. All that shit about Asian girls being super horny is bollocks, and as for all Asian women having small or tight pussies, that isn't always the case.
As for men, there isn't any difference in being blown by a guy of any particular race compared to another, or when you're fucking them. However, when being fucked by men, I have noticed some differences. I've been fucked by a couple of black men, neither of them 9''+ (which is a misconception anyway), but one of them has a very thick cock, which feels great. This guy has great stamina, and always gives me a good seeing to.
I've also had sex with some Indian guys, and they have had smaller than average length dicks, although a couple were fairly thick. As for performance, they were disappointing, mostly cumming within a minute or two.
They're my experiences with interracial sex, and I am not suggesting all black men are great and Indians are bad, I'm sure others have had very different experiences with guys from those races. I'm sure there are horny Asians with tight pussies too, but I'm just as sure there are women of other races who are the same too.
By bella! at 18,Apr,17 03:36 other posts of bella! 
Your response sounds totally LOGICAL and realistic. I agree, the other posts and posters sound like total "bollocks"! There's one thread that comes to mind (but I'm sure there are others), "Do You Like Chinese Pussy". For cryin' out loud, is Chinese pussy different from German pussy, Polish pussy, Russian pussy, Argentinean pussy? Frick, give me a break! Just as breasts come in different sizes, too! I would like to think that "regular" men are attracted to whatever their type is, whether it is a certain hair color, breast size, overall build, skin color, etc. And I'm sure that there are a number of men that don't give a crap about any of the particulars as long as it has a pussy!
By andrew999999999 at 18,Apr,17 17:08 other posts of andrew999999999 
Exactly. Blindfold me, put some noise cancelling headphones on me too, so I can't here any accent or language, then put me in a room with a man or woman for sex. Take me from the room after sex, remove the blindfold and headphones, and ask me the race of the man or woman I was with. I suppose there's a reasonable chance I could guess correctly, but it would just be a guess, not something I could tell from the sex.
By bella! at 18,Apr,17 18:12 other posts of bella! 
BAM! You nailed it! So if you would be so kind and tell me, do you like Chinese pussy?
By andrew999999999 at 18,Apr,17 18:34 other posts of andrew999999999 
I've not had Chinese pussy, but I can't think why I wouldn't enjoy it any more or less then other pussy. I have had Chinese (male) arse and it was fine.

By #61033 at 17,Apr,17 21:32
I love interracial sex. Black girls here are a lot more willing than white girls and I consequently have a lot more sex with blacks. They have also been less inhibited and far more adventurous in the bedroom. My first 3some was with a black and coloured girl, pics of which can be seen on my profile page.
--------------------------------------- added after 6 hours

Coloured here is mixed race, not ethnic black.
By RealTitsLover at 17,Apr,17 22:15 other posts of RealTitsLover 
Black and coloured? One of each? Not sure what that means.
By bella! at 18,Apr,17 03:17 other posts of bella! 
Yes, I'm interested in the difference between black and coloured.

Many years ago, my parents would refer to African-Americans as negro or colored. Now, the correct terms are African-American or black. I suspect that the term African-American only pertains to people of color living in Canada, the States and perhaps in South American countries......
By #61033 at 18,Apr,17 03:55
Coloured here is mixed race, not ethnic black.
By bella! at 18,Apr,17 04:59 other posts of bella! 
Thank you, 0-00. Would you be kind enough to dumb it down a little further? Are you saying that in South Africa 'coloured' is someone who could be an offspring of black and Caucasian union or black and Chinese union? If my understanding is correct, in the States we would refer to that as being biracial.

By bella! at 18,Apr,17 05:45 other posts of bella! 
I was thinking about this, from an art or artist's standpoint, the "color" black is actually the absence of color while white IS a color. Isn't it odd that black people would ever be referred to as "colored"?

On that note, I'm going to bed and hopefully I won't let this anomaly keep me awake any more, tonight. G'night!
By #61033 at 18,Apr,17 17:34
Coloured in the South African context is a complex one. Loosely speaking, they are a group of mixed race people that emerged in the 1700's through the import of slaves from various parts of the world. They are usually mixtures of African, Asian, Malaysian, European or Khoisan ancestry and are recognised as a seperate group for racial classification... yes, we still have that, this time for affirmative action measures. Because of their unique mix of ancestry there can be some really striking features among them. I have seen many with mulatto skin, striking blue or green eyes, European features and beautiful straight hair. Ethnic blacks have very different features.
By bella! at 18,Apr,17 18:10 other posts of bella! 
Thank you for the explanation. Now I'm going to have to Goggle Khoisan as I have no idea what that is. Thanks again!

By #531302 at 17,Apr,17 17:54
I have sex with three black women. I found them be insatiable lovers. One I could get off with my fingers two or three times in a row. The contrast between their flesh and mine was awesome! They found me to be the biggest they had but not necessarily the longest. They commented I must have beeen a black dude in white skin. One loved facials and the color of my cum on her darker skin drove me nuts. Nothing sexier

By RealTitsLover at 17,Apr,17 15:15 other posts of RealTitsLover 
Had sex with a black co-worker on her last day/night at the insurance company I worked at. We were always working late for overtime, and just talking instead. She was 30 (11 years ago) and I was 20. She made it clear she was into me, and we'd talk mostly about sex. She was also in the air f0rce and had two daughters, which I mentioned would be too much responsibility if we started dating. Her older daughter was closer to my age than she was... 12 or 13.

I bought her favorite drink when I heard the next day was her last before moving to another state. I figured she probably already had plans for after her last day of work, but I asked if she wanted to follow me back to my apartment and hang out, and she did. She was impressed I remembered her favorite drink. She said "so you planned this ahead of time?" I said not exactly, since I had no idea if she'd actually be free to come over, and actually thought it was unlikely. She said she was impressed with the way my apartment looked, my taste in music, and my... size overall, but especially the thickness.

Most guys she'd been with were black, but none were that thick. She also wasn't used to getting off twice, that's for sure. Overall, I think we both had a pretty great time, then said goodbye. We did talk on the phone for a while until she said she felt too strongly about me to keep talking like that.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

I just remembered there was another black girl, a year later, when I wasn't working anymore, hangin' out with another girl that worked at the same place, and this was her best friend. We drank heavily, and planned to hang out again in 7 hours, her friend didn't wanna go back home so I said she could stay and take the bed. I offered her another shot before bed, then she kissed me... and we ended up in bed. It was a bit crazier this time, since the girl was 12 years younger with tits that were three times bigger. Lotsa fun.

By Edmonton at 17,Apr,17 11:14 other posts of Edmonton 
I've only had sex with Caucasian women but I'd definitely love to have sex with other women black,Asian ,middle eastern etc. I'd love to try them all lol.

By cumjohn at 17,Apr,17 09:58 other posts of cumjohn 
I had anonymous sex with arab guy few years ago. I was quite drunk at the time so memories are not very clear. But i remember that he got a big cock and he gave load to my ass.

By Texas979 at 21,Jul,14 12:29 other posts of Texas979 
I have not, but have always wanted to!!! I guess the opportunity has just never came up

Adult Discussion Forum