pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

first time has arrived-advice?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #138453 at 15,Mar,11 04:33
I'm about to meet my first dick, after many years of only fantasizing. met online, he too is married and here in the area for 6 months on business. has a plac eof his own. seemed attracted to my wearing panties and so he contacted me. he said we can take it slow and I could do what I've always wanted this first time.....play with his big dick and practice jerking it and lite oral. I agreed. he said he is bigger than most and likes to keep his balls and that area clean. he asked if I wouls shave him in the hard to reach areas, the ones I like kissing. I cant wait to put my litte one against his big one and take some pics! He said I could take them and even post them here. he said to go to goodwill for skirt bargains and maybe wear one for him. he sounds like a power top. any advice? wish me luck?

Similar topics: 1.As I look 4 my first cock 2 suk. Tell me about your 1st time suk. Any advice   2.Any advice about taking my first cock?!?!?! PLEASE!   3.Might lose virginity tonight. Advice? (gay)   4.Advice for a 22yr FIRST TIME   5.VIRGIN ADVICE FOR FIRST TIME!!!  

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 15,Mar,11 05:43 other posts of spermkiss 
Of course I wish you luck. I don't know anything about you (except what you wrote in the question) since I cannot get to your page, but any man about to embark on the adventure of man-on-man sex deserves to be wished luck.

You'll always remember your first time, so don't let it become traumatic. (I still remember my first time after forty-five years.) Just keep in mind that the number one rule of sex is that nobody has to do anything he or she does not want to do. Take it nice and slow and easy doing whatever is comfortable for both of you.

Send me a Private Message if you want to chat.

Adult Discussion Forum