Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Anal Fingering

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #29566 at 16,Mar,11 12:16
After 30 years of sex my wife has just started to enjoy some anal fingering, not inserting but just with a lubed finger allowing me to massage the outside, as part of our foreplay routine of fingering her cunt and moving down to her perineum and anus. Any tips and comments on how to progress the adventure for both of us, I also enjoy when fucking her of massaging her anus, it gets me really hard and I always have a more intense orgasm myself

Similar topics: 1.Penis Unerect during anal?   2.Trying anal for first time   3.fingering   4.fingering your ass (men and women)   5.Anal Sex - Relaxing, Prepartion tips, Pain Free  

New Comment

Comments:
By #562567 at 19,Jul,18 23:11
Yeah I enjoy fingering myself as well.Feels very nice when I use two or three fingers to slide in and out my asshole.Sometimes I use all four fingers and it gives me such a pleasure and excitement.Too bad it couldn't go much deeper as I really want something big and hard in my tight asshole sometimes

By leopoldij at 19,Jul,18 22:34 other posts of leopoldij 
Anal fingering vid
[deleted image]

By #556114 at 18,Jul,18 21:25
only bad thing about fingering is the finger is way to small

By #149019 at 12,Nov,15 05:02
[deleted image]
By #420420 at 13,Nov,15 05:22
So how many questions have you posted this pic to?? no comment, just the pic, really?
By #23212 at 13,Nov,15 06:19

By WristThick at 02,Jun,11 00:52 other posts of WristThick 
I've been doing this for nearly as long as I've been fucking. Fingering an asshole properly is an art and you have to pay attention to its response, as well as the rest of her body. A lot of times the inner ring tightens up too much and the only way to loosen it up is with a skilled tongue. If you do this right, you might just get to try something a lot bigger in there. Do spectacularly well and she may just offer her ass to you, without you even having to ask

Adult Discussion Forum