to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

doing your best friend

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #143568 at 18,Mar,11 15:42
Who here is hot for your best buddy and wants to make something happen but not sure of if its a god idea or not

Similar topics: 1.DICK JOKE: Ron White   2.Is it allowed to grab others crotch in HS & College wrestling   3."I am 100% straight plz no gay friend request"   4.Wife may’ve been fucked by friend on a passout, would she have known?   5.Attracted to a friend  

New Comment

Comments:
By #143568 at 18,Mar,11 17:20
spermkiss you sound very wise I want for him to make the choice to come on to me so I dont ruin our friendship he means alot to me and would rather keep our relationship the way it is than screw it up.I will wait and give him some signs and see how that goes ,you sound like you know what your talking about .I thank you
By spermkiss at 18,Mar,11 18:01 other posts of spermkiss 
My pleasure. I'm always ready to help out a SYD member.

By spermkiss at 21,Mar,11 20:51 other posts of spermkiss 
And when sex does happen we want a blow by blow account. All the juicy details. Did he French kiss? Did he suck your cock? Did you suck his? Did he rim you? Did you rim him? Did he come in your mouth? Did you swallow? Did you come in his mouth? Did he swallow? ALL the juicy details.

By #143568 at 18,Mar,11 16:11
It would be amazing but Im not sure he goes that way , We spend alot of time together workout hang out talk but I dont know
By spermkiss at 18,Mar,11 16:57 other posts of spermkiss 
As a gay man of mature years, I've had quite a few straight friends over the years. I eventually had sex with most, but not all, of them. In no case did it spoil our friendship. Indeed, it brought us closer together.

Now, how to get to happen. First of all, be out to him. It's OK to let him know that you think he's hot, but DO NOT come on to him. If you do, you'll probably scare him off, sex will not happen and you might mess up your friendship. When he's ready, let him come on to you. This could take weeks or months or years and it may never happen. Good luck.

Adult Discussion Forum