Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

How is wrong category some things and others not?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #34386 at 19,Mar,11 16:08
Never do a post before, but its very cinical the way that sometimes its decide that a pic is in the wrong category, today post new pics one that show part of my body and my dick of course, so post it as NORMAL DICK, why? because have a dick, not cover. Well result its in wrong category, but a week ago post want almost similar same category NORMAL DICK and no problem, and in main site are lots of pic with show the body and the exposed cock no problem. I understand that a dick in a ball category, or and ass in a normal dick is wrong but please. I do its because is fun I like to share and talk to others in the site, but this is not from what Im here, . If not were dozen of pics just like mine in the site and main page right now like normal dicks, will be no problem but when happen like this sorry its just hypocrite.