Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Wrong category?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #4183 at 03,Apr,09 05:39
The first picture I have there is in the Normal Dicks category, but it was flagged as wrong category TWICE! and i lost 20 points... what happened??

Similar topics: 1.THOSE CATEGORIES AGAIN   2.Wrong category   3.How is wrong category some things and others not?   4.Wrong category ....   5.Why is my dick in the wrong category?  

New Comment

Comments:
By admin at 03,Apr,09 22:49 other posts of admin 
I just realized now, that I removed a link to the posting rules from the post_pic page when was doing some updates and forgot to renew it. It's there again.

PIC POSTING RULES

By #3997 at 03,Apr,09 15:33
there are category for normal dicks, misc, and so forth and so on, if there is something other then a normal dick pic in that category it will be flagged as the wrong category, some people just come on and just start posting pics even though its totally in the wrong category.
By #4183 at 03,Apr,09 15:38
Well supablack, the picture in question was my fourth one. I don't think it's in the wrong category... your thoughts?
By #3997 at 03,Apr,09 22:29
did you have it in normal dicks, if so it prob should go in misc, cause normal dicks are like straight cock shots for the most part, its a good pic, but depending on which one you put it in, just be careful,

Adult Discussion Forum