Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Fishing for Compliments on the Forum

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by spermkiss at 23,Mar,11 05:28  other posts of spermkiss
It seems to me that lately there has been an abundance of "What do you think of my dick?" type questions on the Forum. To my way of thinking this is more than a tad unseemly as it appears to be shamelessly fishing for compliments in an inappropriate venue. The Photo Comments area is the proper place for this. If a member has attractive genitalia (or other intimate body parts) and if he takes good photographs, then his pictures will generate an abundance of positive comments without any prompting.

The Forum is a place for the exchange of thoughts and ideas. Or if a member is sincerely seeking advice and guidance and wishes to tap the knowledge of other members, he is allowed to post a question. But it would be nice if there were a lessening of the trivial fluff questions.