pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Pop up ads

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #133624 at 25,Mar,11 23:19
I'm finding these new pop-up ads to be so obnoxious. They're always in the way. I never click on those things (on any website) even to close them because that just tells them you acknowledge them and encourages more.

I wish the admins would get rid of those kinds of ads.

New Comment

Comments:
By #59855 at 26,Mar,11 01:12
From Matt's Wife: It is a money issue, if you don't like them I suggest you become a pay member
By spermkiss at 26,Mar,11 03:03 other posts of spermkiss 
Of course it's a money issue. Do you think that the site administrator is operating this site for fun or as a philanthropic gift to mankind?

Note the little icon next to my name. That means I am paying a modest monthly fee to be a member of this site. I do get perks for this fee, one of which is freedom from advertising. It is the advertisers and we paying members who are financing the operation of this site and everyone else is getting a free ride. You may thank us whenever you are ready.
By spermkiss at 26,Mar,11 19:53 other posts of spermkiss 
See the site administrator's comment below.

By #10886 at 26,Mar,11 03:05
If more folks became supporting members, there would be no need fore these ads.

Go to the membership tab on your page and join us in supporting this site! Thanks
By spermkiss at 26,Mar,11 19:52 other posts of spermkiss 
Right on! As one paying member to another I thank you for joining me in supporting SYD.

By #34386 at 26,Mar,11 17:00
Its only logical the adding of publicity add to help the site, who dont like just swicht to a paid account. I notice the new add but not block the navigation or cause me any trouble at all.

By admin at 26,Mar,11 11:28 other posts of admin 
You should realize that only less than 0.5% of members are willing to pay for this site. 1 out of 200.

I have to profit from this site or close it. Hence there are the ads for non-paying members and visitors. Pop-ups show better click ratio than banners, people just ignore banners that are always in the same place.

And by the way, if you close that pop-up, it won't come-up for next 10 minutes.

Adult Discussion Forum