Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Getting on the front page

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by bluemn7 at 26,Mar,11 22:34  other posts of bluemn7
Somebody please tell me: How can I get my pics on the front page of SYD? I see those beautiful cock pics upfront and I think I may have a pic or two that could feature on that main page. (I'm not talking about the "top banner" pics that cost points, by the way)

Would you say this pic is worthy of the honor?

Similar topics: 1.Pics on front page for 100 points   2.Which pic should I add to front page banner?   3.Black cock who was recently on the front page   4.How do you get on the front page??   5."Members" voting against pics.  

New Comment

Comments:
By spermkiss at 27,Mar,11 19:26 other posts of spermkiss 
By "front page" I presume you mean the Most Popular Roster. The photos posted here are determined solely by other members' votes. To get other members' votes you must have a good looking dick and you must be able to take good photos of it. That's the bottom line.

You meet qualification one in that you have a good looking dick. Now brush up on your photographic skills and you'll find that you soon have one or more photos featured as Most Popular.

By #7435 at 27,Mar,11 10:26
Certainly!!

By #135121 at 26,Mar,11 22:51
You need views, so post your pic everywhere you can on this web site. If it makes front page you will get enough points to pay to send other pics on the top banner, which helps you get all your pics on front page

Adult Discussion Forum