Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

"Members" voting against pics.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by thermal at 23,Oct,13 16:47  other posts of thermal
Today a pic that I had on the front page disappeared suddenly. I find that it was voted against 3 times in three minutes by the same "member". When I looked to see who so much disliked the shot, I find the message "this member does not exist" and yet this person - I use the word lightly has caused my pic to be taken down from the front page. Anyone else suffered similarly and what can be done about it?

Similar topics: 1.No more anonymous voting   2.Anonymously voting down pictures   3.Voting is now non-anonymous   4.HEY ADMIN..........   5.Voting on pics  

New Comment

Comments:
By #29033 at 05,Nov,13 12:05
I have accidentally voted several pictures down simply because I've just happened to touch on the "NOT" while scrolling or enlarging pictures on my phone, but I always apologise, explain why and then vote "HOT" to make ammends. I think a failsafe "are you sure you want to vote?" should then pop up, thus avoiding any further mishaps.
By #421451 at 07,Nov,13 19:21
That's a great idea !
By #29033 at 08,Nov,13 12:08
Thanks.
By thermal at 08,Nov,13 15:34 other posts of thermal 
Good idea clitlicker, sadly in the case I mention it was quite obviously deliberate as the "member" - I use the word loosely, then deleted his/her account.
By #29033 at 11,Nov,13 00:11
After looking at your pictures I can't imagine anyone doing anything other than wanting to suck your big fat cock!

By #428059 at 11,Nov,13 10:50
Same here. I feel bad a little when it happens but oh well

By CreativeOne at 24,Oct,13 13:14 other posts of CreativeOne 
Simply , "Re post" your picture !
--------------------------------------- added after 118 seconds

Also ... I just stopped by your page and have to say "Really nice looking package you have there" !
By thermal at 24,Oct,13 17:34 other posts of thermal 
Yes, that's an option. Thanks for that compliment, really appreciated.
By CreativeOne at 25,Oct,13 03:28 other posts of CreativeOne 

By #428387 at 23,Oct,13 17:02
It may have been in the wrong catagory. what section did you put it in ?
By bella! at 23,Oct,13 17:15 other posts of bella! 
No, poolboy, the problem is not with it being in the "Wrong" category. Once a picture makes it to the front page/Popular page it is exempt from being "evaluated". Sadly, someone is creating shell profiles for malicious purposes. I pointed out to another member that very few of the pics on the Popular page are at 100%. WHY? Because some asshat(s) are just being crappy. They create a profile, vote the pics down then delete their shell account. I wish admin could figure out a way to minimize this ch ildlike behavior.

You would be surprised which "esteemed" member(s) have employed this tactic to keep their pictures on the top line of the front page.
By #431354 at 23,Oct,13 17:54
brand new accounts cant vote against pics....admin fixed that..
By bella! at 23,Oct,13 18:14 other posts of bella! 
Thank you, MONTED and thank you, admin!. When was the fix implemented?

By thermal at 24,Oct,13 11:52 other posts of thermal 
It wasn't and by the time the mailicous attack took place the pic had been viewed more than 1200 times.
--------------------------------------- added after 80 minutes

Thinking further on this, it can't be beyond the wit of man to prevent one "member" making multiple negative votes within seconds of each other, perhaps by preventing the same member voting against the same picture more than once in 24 hours??????????

By #272443 at 23,Oct,13 23:17
Also another thing is, what are we using our comps or our phones? I will confess, i have blanked up using my phone, when i liked someones pics and it came out dislike. I will send a private email and apalogize, and give my points back. We are human, we make mistakes.
By #358797 at 23,Oct,13 23:37
I've done that as well. I don't have a computer, and sometimes when I go to vote hot my stupid phone readjusts the page and I hit not. Drives me bonkers and depending on who I do it to I either do what you do and apologize and give points, or I drop a couple hundred voting it back to 99.

By bella! at 23,Oct,13 23:38 other posts of bella! 
I've done that too however, the shell accounts were set up to do exactly what was done. The "members" vote "NOT" multiple times, against multiple members/pics then delete that profile. Look at ALL of the pics on the Popular page, no member is at 100% ( or close to it ) because there were repeated "NOT" votes cast against them. What was done was calculated and malicious.

By thermal at 24,Oct,13 11:51 other posts of thermal 
Thanks everyone for the comments and input. Perhaps admin could look into ways of preventing this malicious behaviour.

Adult Discussion Forum