Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Shaving

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #140534 at 01,Apr,11 08:10
I've recently shaved my pubic region, and it makes my penis look so much better (you can see before/after pics on my profile). Anyway, i'd like to keep shaved but the irritation is unbearable. It's incredibly itchy. Any tips?

Similar topics: 1.Shaving question   2.Shaving   3.Chicks shaving   4.Shaving Balls   5.Before and after shaving!!  

New Comment

Comments:
By #150527 at 05,Apr,11 02:38
I though about shaving down there but all my friends say don't do it. I have red hair, down there too, everybody says it's rare and they like it.
By #73576 at 07,Apr,11 06:39
Just try shaving your balls and trimming the rest
By #150527 at 08,Apr,11 03:36
By #150527 at 08,Apr,11 03:42
Any other red haired guys with bright red pubic hair on SYD? Alot of red haired guys have pale red pubes or even reddish brown, reddish blond, or even brown or blond pubes. My girlfriend says I'm rare with my bright red pubic hair. My buddies say I'm a freak of nature.
By spermkiss at 08,Apr,11 17:02 other posts of spermkiss 
Well, DuaneJr, I'm a cocksucker of mature years and I guess I've been with two or three thousand men so I've been up close and personal with a lot of crotches. It has been my observation that redheads generally have less body hair than blonds and brunets. It's not surprising then that you have "only a few short hairs" on your balls. Also pubic hair tends to co-ordinate with head hair color. If you're a "carrot top" redhead then it follows that you'd have bright red pubic hair. Your buddies are wrong, you're not a freak.
By spermkiss at 08,Apr,11 17:04 other posts of spermkiss 
And, yes, I've seen lots of redheaded guys here on SYD, though no names come readily to mind. Keep looking, you'll see them.

By #149682 at 07,Apr,11 08:38
I was the same way once i shaved it but if u do it every other day the irritataion will eventually go away and u won't notive it at all. I liked mine better wen it was shaved so i kept it that way and like i said i dont even realized the irritation ne more
By #34386 at 07,Apr,11 11:33
Dont know if qork like this but my balls can shave everyday and dont irritate at all but not the pubis that finish like a semi bloody mess the few time that try to reshave

By #34386 at 07,Apr,11 06:02
Well its like said spermkiss the first day its cool and soft the problem its later, in my case not itchy at all but from the heat irritated a little and for a while can shave again because the skin its to sensitive to razor for at least a week so only do once ina while

By spermkiss at 01,Apr,11 16:57 other posts of spermkiss 
I know the feeling. I shaved myself for years and the day you do it is heaven. It feels so smooth and a sensitive part of the body becomes even more sensitive without hair. It's not so nice when the hair begins to grow back, however. Prickly, itchy and often shaving rash.

If you decide that you like being hairless, consider a permanent solution. I had all of my pubic hair from above my navel down and around to above my anus permanently removed with a laser about ten years ago. It's great to be hairless.
By spermkiss at 01,Apr,11 17:00 other posts of spermkiss 
BTW, you have a fine looking penis. Hairy or hairless it looks good either way, though I lean toward hairless.

By #150240 at 01,Apr,11 12:24
These days I am only shaving my balls but I used to shave everything. When It would get itchy and uncomfortable I would use lotion with Vitamim E and Aloe... Or a skin conditioner with E and Aloe. Vitamin E is the best thing you can use for your skin since it helps heal faster and also conditions skin. Its not an overnight remedy but with time shaving down there should feel somewhat better. Hope this helps. and btw you hav a beautiful cock!

Adult Discussion Forum